Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Folks keep putting that energy out there and it keeps coming right on back

RIP

It's not even about putting that energy out there and it coming back.

This isn't really "karma"

It's just the **** he raps about in the music is his real life so it's not like he's rapping about it and then it happens, it's more so it's happening and that's the source of his creation.

Tee Grizzley hard though.

It's not even about putting that energy out there and it coming back.

This isn't really "karma"

It's just the **** he raps about in the music is his real life so it's not like he's rapping about it and then it happens, it's more so it's happening and that's the source of his creation.

Tee Grizzley hard though.

I’m not saying the music is the energy but it’s part of it. Like you said it’s his real life. I don’t believe in karma but I do believe things balance out eventually.

I’m not saying the music is the energy but it’s part of it. Like you said it’s his real life. I don’t believe in karma but I do believe things balance out eventually.

I do believe in Karma and I believe in you getting back what you put out.

I guess what I'm getting at is, Tee's karma derives from what he does in his real life, and not his music to me, if that makes sense.

I want to watch that Dame interview bad but I'm done watching clueless white people talk about Hip Hop and Hip Hop's "Culture" I hate myself for watching Vlad videos but this new No Jumper bull****, it's gone too far. **** that **** and **** that guy.

Need to see black kid or Puerto Rican kid doing these interviews, not these ****in goobers eating off **** they know nothing about.

Son sucks as a rapper. I don't care how real his story is. He talks and is off beat.

I forgot an innocent civilian got killed in that situation.

So obsessing about Jay-Z got replaced by Popeye's chicken sandwich.

Ya'll believed trolling Funk Flex :lol:

It’s crazy how so many black people who’s prevalent in black media said jay betrayed JD, and they got away with it because they used words like “supposedly” & “allegedly”

Dudes in here argued up and down that it was true for like 5 pages, now that JD said it wasn’t true it’s nothing. Man social media is something else.

I want to watch that Dame interview bad but I'm done watching clueless white people talk about Hip Hop and Hip Hop's "Culture" I hate myself for watching Vlad videos but this new No Jumper bull****, it's gone too far. **** that **** and **** that guy.

Need to see black kid or Puerto Rican kid doing these interviews, not these ****in goobers eating off **** they know nothing about.

I listened 2 interviews from dude. One with Ghostface and the one with Benny and Conway. He one of them 2007 hip hop fans. Dude ain't got no rapore with rappers, maybe him and the lil goofy _'s connect I don't know. :lol:

I listened 2 interviews from dude. One with Ghostface and the one with Benny and Conway. He one of them 2007 hip hop fans. Dude ain't got no rapore with rappers, maybe him and the lil goofy _'s connect I don't know. :lol:

Yeah I'm good, I seen one of his videos. I'm tired of seeing white guys that know ****in nothing about this ****, just see an easy lane to make money and get fame from and try to look cool. **** that ****, should be a man that's straight from the environment and lifestyle. Just need a decent camera and a decent mic and get it started. @kingfoamnyc time for you to step up and save us.

It’s crazy how so many black people who’s prevalent in black media said jay betrayed JD, and they got away with it because they used words like “supposedly” & “allegedly”

Dudes in here argued up and down that it was true for like 5 pages, now that JD said it wasn’t true it’s nothing. Man social media is something else.

There is ABSOLUTELY no way you guys actually watched the video :lol:

Brian Michael Cox...who is sitting right next to JD...opens the video explaining comments he made last week that vent viral:

13 minutes in.

JD basically went up there just to say "I ain't said said ****...leave me out of it" in 1000 words. He didn't deny the claim. Literally...he starts off saying: "It's funny people keep saying "Jermaine said...Jermaine said Jermaine never said anything"

I am baffled...that you guys think this video helps the case you want to make here. You are absolutely crazy...if you think he's calling the man sitting right next to him a liar.

Of course. It goes against these social media warriors agenda. :lol:

Mfers will eat up anything that fits their biased opinion.

There is ABSOLUTELY no way you guys actually watched the video :lol:

Brian Michael Cox...who is sitting right next to JD...opens the video explaining comments he made last week that vent viral:

13 minutes in.

JD basically went up there just to say "I ain't said said ****...leave me out of it" in 1000 words. He didn't deny the claim. Literally...he starts off saying: "It's funny people keep saying "Jermaine said...Jermaine said Jermaine never said anything"

I am baffled...that you guys think this video helps the case you want to make here. You are absolutely crazy...if you think he's calling the man sitting right next to him a liar.

In the video JD clearly says jay didn’t tell him to turn down anything

JAY-Z TOLD JERMAINE NOT TO TAKE THE DEAL....

THEN WENT BEHIND HIS BACK AND TOOK THE SAME DEAL

BRIAN MICHAEL COX SAID IT. SO, IT’S FACT!!

I hate lame *** Twitter, IG and FB folk.

Mfers wasn’t even allowed to go outside as children. Let alone listen to rap music. Stop letting people who don’t s*** about anything, dictate. They got the internet, went on a few websites or studied on YouTube. Now they want to speak on ****. Y’all gotta stop supporting these misinformed idiots.

Back
Top Bottom