Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

yeap watched it yesterday -

Cardi picks are terrible
Chance seems to only want to pick a conscious rappers
TI pick of the Dalamatin was his best.
yeah, I was expecting more from the NY scene, but I was highly dissapointed. There's a couple of that can spit though. Fat and Jada were buns...

Chance, man I cant stand dude for whatever the reason. You def right with all that conscious rapping, but there were a couple dudes that were fire man. However, they pushed Sasha and that chick was wack. Made it because they knew her. Royce's 59 eas probably the best judge ...

TI also has a couple of dudes and that chick at the end was nice. Quavo was the worst out of all the judges. Man!

That Nipsey joint... had me in my feels man. Dude was so positive and giving back .. out of all the scumbags that could of have died, they take this dude from us. SMh

Why is Wale the only rapper who gets called a bird? A lot of these cats act lIke that. You and I both are Wale fans. I just don’t like how people single him out. (Not you or me). Drake is 10x worse.

he catches more slander from me because his skill level doesn’t require him to act like that. Tons of cats are emo as hell. Not many of them rap like son, so it’s a difference imo.

when lesser rappers ***** and moan about their position, I think to myself “shut up ***** you can barely even rap”

when Wale wines, I think “fam, let the music speak and people are bound to fw you.”
All that “I should be _____” rubs fans the wrong way, which in turn lends to the idea that he’s not that nice of an emcee and doesn’t appreciate the fans that he has.

I’m interested in seeing what rappers work w bruh :lol:

They saying he doing a Spanish album too. A lot of those dudes really be tapped in I could see them being even less forgiving

I’m interested in seeing what rappers work w bruh :lol:

They saying he doing a Spanish album too. A lot of those dudes really be tapped in I could see them being even less forgiving

Interested to see if the people that was caping and bumping his music before still support him. They might as well. :lol:

Dude is trash. Hopefully his label turns him into a Reggaeton or country artist so I don’t even have to accidentally hear his music.

I didn't listen to his **** before, but I also don't understand how anyone that did would stop listening because he snitched. Most rap fans don't care about who is authentic anyway so why would this thing be the one thing that's deemed unforgivable if you're not holding them to any particular standard of realness to begin with

I think this song was rumoured to have been dedicated in part to Half a Mil, this song below w/ the Superfly samples from him was always dope to me from the time it was previewed on AZ's album that came out in 1998

by the time it had a legit release the promo sucked. messed up how he was never able to solidify moar success in the industry, he's was very talented and even if he was too rough around the edges to be a premier artist I don't see why he couldn't write for ppl. the mid-late 90's seam like the last time that rappers who were really street and/or just straight rappers were really able to make it bigger, I think that's what held Papoose back but he's had a lot of non mainstream success and maybe he is a part of writing pools.

Screenshot_2019-10-11-01-26-43-271_com.instagram.android.png

Back
Top Bottom