But be scrambling to be the first person to post him
Everytime need about him hits
I don’t give 2 ****s bout him
His music
Or anything related

You post about people you hate all the damn time

full

I’m interested in seeing what rappers work w bruh :lol:

They saying he doing a Spanish album too. A lot of those dudes really be tapped in I could see them being even less forgiving

seeing how that label is owned by Lucian Grainge son & they seem to be investing that much money... there's gonna be a lot of artist willing to work for a favor.

I tried listening to Tips podcast I HATE the way this dude delivers his words man.. it makes the whole thing unlistenable

TIP is who he is, at this point. One them nagging OGs who always wants to be in the mix. This is the new regimen, for rappers who are past their prime or retired.

Like when NBA/NFL/MLB players, become commentators or booth announcers, after their playing days.

TI a ole talkative behind dude

Thug Life came out today - my favorite song from the album.

I'm up before the sunrise, first to hit the block
Little bad mutha****a with a pocket full of rocks
Learn to throw them thangs, get my skinny little *** kicked
And ****** laugh 'til the first mutha****a got blasted
I put that ***** in his casket
Now they covering the bastard in plastic
I smoke blunts on the regular, **** when it counts
I'm trying to make a million dollars out a quarter-ounce
And getting ghost on the 5-0—**** them ****
Got a .45, screaming out survival
Hey *****, can I lay low? Cook some yayo
Holla "one-time" when I say so
Don't wanna go to the pen, I'm hitting fences
NARCs on a *****'s back, missing me by inches
And they say: "How do you survive weighing 165
In a city where the skinny ****** die?"
Tell Mama "don't cry", 'cause even when they kill me
They can never take the game from a young G
I'm Str8 ballin'!

I'm still on parole, but I'm the first ***** serving
Pour some liquor on the curb for my ****** that deserve it
But if I want to make a million, gotta stay dealing
It's kinda booming 'round the way, and today I'll make a killing
Dressing down like I’m dirty, but only on the block
It's a clever disguise to keep me running from the cops
I'm getting high, I think I'll die if I don't get no ends
I'm in a bucket, but I’m riding it like it's a Benz
I hit the strip and let my music bump
Drinking liquor and I'm looking for some **** to ****
Rather die making money than live poor and legal
As I slang another ounce, I wish it was a kilo
I need money in a major way
Time to **** my beyotch! Ha! And getting paid
You other mutha****ers crawlin'
But me and my mutha****in' thug ******—we str8 ballin'!!!

Thug Life came out today - my favorite song from the album.

I'm up before the sunrise, first to hit the block
Little bad mutha****a with a pocket full of rocks
Learn to throw them thangs, get my skinny little *** kicked
And *****s laugh 'til the first mutha****a got blasted
I put that ***** in his casket
Now they covering the bastard in plastic
I smoke blunts on the regular, **** when it counts
I'm trying to make a million dollars out a quarter-ounce
And getting ghost on the 5-0—**** them ****
Got a .45, screaming out survival
Hey *****, can I lay low? Cook some yayo
Holla "one-time" when I say so
Don't wanna go to the pen, I'm hitting fences
NARCs on a *****'s back, missing me by inches
And they say: "How do you survive weighing 165
In a city where the skinny *****s die?"
Tell Mama "don't cry", 'cause even when they kill me
They can never take the game from a young G
I'm Str8 ballin'!

I'm still on parole, but I'm the first ***** serving
Pour some liquor on the curb for my *****s that deserve it
But if I want to make a million, gotta stay dealing
It's kinda booming 'round the way, and today I'll make a killing
Dressing down like I’m dirty, but only on the block
It's a clever disguise to keep me running from the cops
I'm getting high, I think I'll die if I don't get no ends
I'm in a bucket, but I’m riding it like it's a Benz
I hit the strip and let my music bump
Drinking liquor and I'm looking for some **** to ****
Rather die making money than live poor and legal
As I slang another ounce, I wish it was a kilo
I need money in a major way
Time to **** my beyotch! Ha! And getting paid
You other mutha****ers crawlin'
But me and my mutha****in' thug *****s—we str8 ballin'!!!

I think this song was rumoured to have been dedicated in part to Half a Mil, this song below w/ the Superfly samples from him was always dope to me from the time it was previewed on AZ's album that came out in 1998

by the time it had a legit release the promo sucked. messed up how he was never able to solidify moar success in the industry, he's was very talented and even if he was too rough around the edges to be a premier artist I don't see why he couldn't write for ppl. the mid-late 90's seam like the last time that rappers who were really street and/or just straight rappers were really able to make it bigger, I think that's what held Papoose back but he's had a lot of non mainstream success and maybe he is a part of writing pools.

I have this CD. Hate the production for the most part.

TIP is who he is, at this point. One them nagging OGs who always wants to be in the mix. This is the new regimen, for rappers who are past their prime or retired.

Like when NBA/NFL/MLB players, become commentators or booth announcers, after their playing days.

While I agree with this, I prefer a lot of the rappers themselves providing content like this vs people who have no connection to hip hop trying to speak on it and be gate keepers, people like YesJules who should have an ******** account instead of being a hip hop “influencer”

While I agree with this, I prefer a lot of the rappers themselves providing content like this vs people who have no connection to hip hop trying to speak on it and be gate keepers, people like YesJules who should have an ******** account instead of being a hip hop “influencer”

ALL OF THIS

Questions...

Beside being a snitch, why ya hate 69?

music trash. Rainbow hair in a so called “machismo” genre of music. Effeminacy. Not funny. He’s a phony. Music trash.

I, for the life of me cannot understand how these dudes call themselves street dudes, or some of his fans, yet this man has full on RAINBOW hair. Looks like a straight up female. But he’s gangster. And again, his music SUCKS. He’s nowhere NEAR the musician of guys like GHerbo, NBA Youngboy, Kodak, etc and they’re all younger than him.

:lol: :lol:

Again, music sucks. And he’s a battymon

I have this CD. Hate the production for the most part.
yeah I think his best material that's on any type of widely heard recordings are likely the college radio freestyles, I would be surprised if they're not on youtube or a soundcloud at a certain point in this decade. he still had the Neptunes on his 1st album & the song is actually good, I think I would rather listen to it over any of the songs Noreaga did with them TBH which is kind of weird cause Noreaga is actually on that song. I wish a better quality audio of this song existed:

now I actually dig how the audio is kind of rough cause I used to tape a lot of stuff off of the radio back in the days so I had a bunch of similar sounding cassettes but I wish it didn't cut in & out/get really quiet at parts. this can possibly be fixed by sum1 but maybe not since youtube audio files suck AFAIK. anyways what I think sounds like a Summer Madness sample is really dope, the few times in my life that I ever attempted any type of freestyling was messing around with some friends over an instrumental of the original Kool & The Gang song. not eem embarrassing cause it's a great instrumental for that & it was fun ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nah i don't even agree with that, TIP has done enough to be able to comment on the culture all he wants. Even if i don't agree with everything he says things that should be listened too.

But just the way he delivers it annoys the **** outta me.

Rather listen to Tip podcast right now than Joe's. It's organized. Different topics every episode. I like Joe podcast but they be talking about the same exact **** every show. That's what happens when you base your show around the "hot topics". You just start repeating and recycling ****.

Gillie and Wallo podcast is better too because they cover more than the latest news/gossip.

Back
Top Bottom