Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

what youngins are u reffering to???
cole kendrick sean and them are our damn age
hell even asap rocky is
they aint young ******
i know u aint talking bout u wanna hear what lil yachty
or meg the stallion gotta say
I dont mess with meg, but if you listen to these old *** DJs like Ebro, Charlamagne, etc they swear shes popping. Dont know don't care.

I ain't never growing out of hip hop. If you do you probably never really loved it anyway. The genre is so big and vast. I listen to **** from the 90's, 00's and now. At the same time I don't **** with a lot of this new **** and I don't care to be up on every single interchangeable dude that pops up. I'm quick to ignore the BS and keep bumping what I connect with.

i get why folks like em
but also get why folks cant get into them
they come off as trying to hard to NOT be the other folks
when it shouldnt come off that way
should just be natural
dunno, songs like perfect plex sound real natural to me...

I feel like they released so many songs for free ppl can't easily keep up/get into them/don't know where to start.

i think 34 in dec
i be forgetting

I’m 29...be 30 in May. I gotta jog my memory whenever somebody ask me my age :lol:. I be sounding unsure like I’m lying or something.

Person: “How old are you”?
Me: “Ummm....29?”
Me again: “Yup, yup. 29

Feel like that’s common in your late 20s. You just know you “up there” somewhere close to 30.

I’m 29...be 30 in May. I gotta jog my memory whenever somebody ask me my age :lol:. I be sounding unsure like I’m lying or something.

Person: “How old are you”?
Me: “Ummm....29?”
Me again: “Yup, yup. 29

Feel like that’s common in your late 20s. You just know you “up there” somewhere close to 30.
I forsure thought you was in your early 20's

hip hop itself is founded on youth
youthful expression and rebellion is a cornerstone of the artform
more so than any other genre except maybe punk rock

I get it but as an artform it had to evolve and mature just like it's founders.
That youthful energy will always be there because the artform speaks to youth as a means of social and political expression, but it means more now than it ever has.

Even Jass had to go through it's period of evolving to get it to the place where we see it now.

I’ll be 32 in December. I f*** with everyone except 69, Lil Pumps, Xans, Juice WRLD, Famous Dex, etc. I don’t like Da Baby or Sauce Walka

NBA, Kodak, Roddy Rich, Yella Beezy, Durk, OMB Peezy, Lil Baby, Mozzy, etc etc. >>>>>>>>>
Those are my guys and more

*edit*
i'm rocking with tsf tho.
sauce walka is a star. SMH at the game not recognizing this. he should be plat easily.

I think a part of it is Famous Dex blew up with Walk's signature style/flow/adlibs etc and ended up kinda watering it down a bit in the process

Other part is bruh has dissed everybody at this point :lol: Drake, Future, Gunna you name it

PV replaced K Camp with YFN Lucci
1571273891184.png

Back
Top Bottom