Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

carter 3 was trash
shoulda said carter 1 and 2
even 2 imo wasnt as good as carter 1
Carter II is his best album imo. I don’t think III was trash but it didn’t live up to the hype die to everything being leaked multiple times. That said, C2>C1>C3>C4>C5. I won’t argue/dispute anybody putting C1 over C2 tho.

Carter II is his best album imo. I don’t think III was trash but it didn’t live up to the hype die to everything being leaked multiple times. That said, C2>C1>C3>C4>C5. I won’t argue/dispute anybody putting C1 over C2 tho.
carter 2 was a lil letdown for me AT FIRST
cause man carter 1 was that ****
plus having dedication and the suffix in between
i expected carter 2 to be better than what it was :smh:

and i was a wayne stan back then
im still the only person i know that bought 500 degreez on release date :lol:
and contends its a good album
Way of Life
Gangstas and Pimps
Bloodline
Worry Me
500 Degreez

It ain’t no classic but that **** had some joints on it. You could hear him transitioning from Hot Boy Wayne to Weezy F. Baby or whatever we gonna call 04-11 Wayne. He was spittin’ on there.

Great F’n interview.

Gucci dropped some new info at the 25:50 To 26:30 mark. Hilarious, dope and inspirational at the same time. Got damn!

Haven't listened to EDS in ages, but that question about remembering random songs is something I've wanted to know in general about artists. Gucci has a massive catalog, and there's a good amount that runs together, so if somebody throws on a beat to a lesser track on there, there's no way he can remember it :lol: I guess that's what having a specific set list is for so he doesn't chance that. Picturing him having a concert and his DJ dropping something random from Oddfather, Brick Factory 3, or one of those Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner tapes :lol:

Last edited:
Way of Life
Gangstas and Pimps
Bloodline
Worry Me
500 Degreez

It ain’t no classic but that **** had some joints on it. You could hear him transitioning from Hot Boy Wayne to Weezy F. Baby or whatever we gonna call 04-11 Wayne. He was spittin’ on there.
so u just gonna skip
where ya at
gangsta ****
lovely
young n blues
**** you
fo sheezy
go hard

this though

source.gif

Oh damn, I was wondering how dudes had "spoilers" for Rhythm and Flow already. I had just watched 4 episodes in a row. I thought eps were released weekly, not a whole block of eps.

Last edited:

they tell me
im the best thang since sunshine p***y
im tha don
put ya mammy on phone
i aint neva comin home
i aint neva gettin of this throne
i aint neva gettin out this zone
its a drought
and it fill like i aint neva off these zones
but ya boy gon grind
back porch 20 dollas a line