Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

How was the 50 track?
50 and Conway need a tape together. They mesh well. 50 not saying anything profound (not a shot or saying his verse was wack or anything that's not what I mean) but its dope.

FWIW em got the weakest part on the tape IMO. Keisha plum crushed it. 50 did what he was supposed to. Sounds like g unit radio 50.

So he's rapping on their, that tape idea is a hell of a thought now I'm very curious to hear it. These dudes really bring it out of the old guard

DAiw_WpWAAAlSir-1.jpg

Minus any release date changes, tonight is Fabolous, Blac Youngsta, Le$, GxFR, Game, and Rittz

50 and Conway need a tape together. They mesh well. 50 not saying anything profound (not a shot or saying his verse was wack or anything that's not what I mean) but its dope.

FWIW em got the weakest part on the tape IMO. Keisha plum crushed it. 50 did what he was supposed to. Sounds like g unit radio 50.

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Never mind on the Fabolous tape. That tracklist looks horrendous. I’ll peep the two tracks with him by himself and maybe the one with Teyana Taylor, but not a single other track. It looks terrible.

Never mind on the Fabolous tape. That tracklist looks horrendous. I’ll peep the two tracks with him by himself and maybe the one with Teyana Taylor, but not a single other track. It looks terrible.

His Summer Shootout series is garbage, him trying to make music for the young generation

His Summer Shootout series is garbage, him trying to make music for the young generation

Guess I’ll wait on a new Soul Tape if he makes one. Went back and looked at the previous Summertime Shoots tapes and I realized I gave them the same treatment outside of the song with the Biggie cover and For The Fam:lol:

Currensy and Smoke DZA dropped something together as well

Only 14 songs in but This Game album is fire and living up to the hype he has it at

His album is 25 tracks :rofl: I still expect it to be good though. Him and GxFR are probably the only two projects I’ll listen from start to finish. The others will mostly get sample treatment and go from there

Last edited:
if i'm wsg I woulda put a few of the songs from hwh7 on wwcd and take a few songs from wwcd off.
off the top of my head its possible, outro, gondek and connies son or size 42 should be on wwcd. IMO at least.
I would've thrown eat from el camino/rick hyde on there too.

I would've put flee, rj payne on the tape on one or more of the above tracks or something that's already on wwcd.

overall tho i'm rocking with the album and I think its great. production wise I would have had at least one song with no drums and I would have used the beat from the documentary preview and put it on the tape somewhere.

random thought but beats like Scotties and communion (off of wow) sound wu ish. I like that...

Back
Top Bottom