Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Joc trollin with this **** btw. His clown *** always up to something :smh:

yeah, joc aint gettin the benefit of the doubt @ this point.

the initial vid that surfaced was clearly “scripted”.

he dawned a dress and a woman’s perm on separate occasions, now this. Not rollin.

that bein said, if one of these “figures” careers change and they needa work everyday jobs for money, cool. I just seriously doubt that’s ol boys situation tho...

A New York cat skeeted on his chicks face and he found out because her breath was smelling like the concourse and Timbs.

.... ironically I snatched a chic from QUEENS down here. AND
she had a man.... shouts out to Toriiiiiiiiii. She was at my house the next day :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

yeah, joc aint gettin the benefit of the doubt @ this point.

the initial vid that surfaced was clearly “scripted”.

he dawned a dress and a woman’s perm on separate occasions, now this. Not rollin.

that bein said, if one of these “figures” careers change and they needa work everyday jobs for money, cool. I just seriously doubt that’s ol boys situation tho...

Yup.

He’s trying to promote a ride share company. “Pull up”. That video was hella scripted, knowing it will go viral...and he’d have the opportunity to counter that and get positive attention like his response.

:lol: the hell

Screenshot_20200114-212400_Instagram.jpg
Look like Vince Carter. :rofl:

Roddy Rich is dope.

When we gonna acknowledge Thug opened up a lane for a lot of these rappers, tho?

People have acknowledged it, but it’s mostly a lane full of trash. All these dudes are squealing and crying over tracks with slight hint of auto tune (when they clearly sound better not doing any of that). If what you influenced leads to mostly garbage, it really shouldn’t count, it should be a stain.

Looks like there are all the components of a healthy debate...but I figure y'all already did that too. :lol:

It's dope seeing how influence spreads from the most unexpected places at times.

Roddy dope.

Even he already got a few sons out here lol

The lack of originality really is at an all time high. Everybody sounds the same regardless of locale.

Thug gets a lot of the credit because he took the auto tune to a different level but he just piggybacked off his idol Wayne.

Its ripe for new rappers to come in and be on their own wave.

Back
Top Bottom