Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Revolt played 2 Lil’ Tecca vids earlier...my goodness these dudes really don’t know anything other than light auto tune crooning/harmonizing :lol: such a default style

Lil Tecca is FORTNIGHT music. That’s an entirely different lane marketed to actual children, children :lol:.

It’s not supposed to be for you in any way, shape or form.

First ballot hall of famer

giphy.gif

Revolt played 2 Lil’ Tecca vids earlier...my goodness these dudes really don’t know anything other than light auto tune crooning/harmonizing :lol: such a default style
Lil Tecca is FORTNIGHT music. That’s an entirely different lane marketed to actual children, children :lol:.

Someone told me 69 was marketed towards kids also... cartoon imagery and whatever. Him and Tecca the same.... why wasn’t he getting the KONY treatment and co-sign? They the same person.....

Tecca def for the kids market. I wouldn’t say 69 was for kids and he wasn’t even marketed for the kids.

grown *** mf were living vicariously through a pot belly Mexican kid who acted like he was real life

Tecca came out early like “I don’t do none of the **** I rap about” :lol:

Tecca def for the kids market. I wouldn’t say 69 was for kids and he wasn’t even marketed for the kids.

grown *** mf were living vicariously through a pot belly Mexican kid who acted like he was real life

Tecca came out early like “I don’t do none of the **** I rap about” :lol:

they both don’t look threatening though.........

and he was marketed to kids. I think some nt’er or person on YouTube mentioned it. I can’t remember. He was marketed for the lil pump, juice WRLD demographic

Last edited:

I wasn’t really paying attention to the actual lyrics, but if I wasn’t looking at the tv, I would’ve thought it was any of those other dudes that get posted in here
FC431F5D-E89A-48F7-AE69-84E6B664C7E3.png
sonically neither of those songs were any different than something Juice World, Trippie Redd, or Young Dumpster would make

they both don’t look threatening though.........

and he was marketed to kids. I think some nt’er or person on YouTube mentioned it. I can’t remember. He was marketed for the lil pump, juice WRLD demographic

yeah but one of them tried to be threatening off records lol

and probably initially. they went full on blood talk once they saw what lane he could dominate in and then son was dabbling in the raggytone and Spanish music too. they really ****** up a golden opportunity cuz ol boy was outta here. that was money for YEARS.

I wasn’t really paying attention to the actual lyrics, but if I wasn’t looking at the tv, I would’ve thought it was any of those other dudes that get posted in here
sonically neither of those songs were any different than something Juice World, Trippie Redd, or Young Dumpster would make
Juice World is this generations 2pac

Juice WRLD and Trippie Red are for the same demo. Lil Tecca is a juice WRLD disciple. That’s the point I was making :lol:.

And not many dudes in here are listening or posting no Juice WRLD or Trippie red. Y’all gotta stop that. This thread is basically late 20s to 30s crowd...and we all pretty much listen to the same **** in one way or another....save for some differences and haters of various popular artists/sounds.

Juice WRLD and Trippie Red are for the same demo. Lil Tecca is a juice WRLD disciple. That’s the point I was making :lol:.

And not many dudes in here are listening or posting no Juice WRLD or Trippie red. Y’all gotta stop that. This thread is basically late 20s to 30s crowd...and we all pretty much listen to the same **** in one way or another....save for some differences and haters of various popular artists/sounds.

I don't know about that. :lol:

I agree with you on it's not really a big age gap but it's definitely a divide in here when it comes to what we listening to. Dudes always debating this lane vs that lane, then turns into old vs young which is funny because it will be some dude that's 23-25 calling somebody 29-31 old and vice versa. :lol:

I don't know about that. :lol:

I agree with you on it's not really a big age gap but it's definitely a divide in here when it comes to what we listening to. Dudes always debating this lane vs that lane, then turns into old vs young which is funny because it will be some dude that's 23-25 calling somebody 29-31 old and vice versa. :lol:

Exactly!!! I damnnnnnn sure saw a lot of old heads 35+ and a lottttttttt of older millennials 27+ co-sign and mentioning this dude. Case in point, K Michelle is 34 years old. What’s it gone be!!?!?

Back
Top Bottom