Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Idk about straps but vibrators and **** hell yeah they on deck. Serving her from the back while the magic wand massaging her front. U can’t lose.
Was your foot on the line? ****** shooting out the gym tonight.

pin the legs byke and hit the dancing microphone on top. Have her singing like Fantasia.

My special move is when we both stand at the end of the bed, hit it from the back, I take my left foot and place on the back of her neck. Works every time. Can’t give it all the time tho, special occasions only like birthday, Christmas, anniversary, Easter.

My special move is when we both stand at the end of the bed, hit it from the back, I take my left foot and place on the back of her neck. Works every time. Can’t give it all the time tho, special occasions only like birthday, Christmas, anniversary, Easter.
i like while hittin it from the back
and i know she bout to get to that point
stick that thumb right up in there
while still banging it from the back
or just pull out completely
and start licking that crack

****** getting freaky in here

gives me an excuse to post this
61BCA149-F34D-4CDC-B319-E3D34ECE269A.jpeg

This the move that made finessence finessence hate NY ******. Walked in on his shorty with a timb on her neck.

EB7352A4-67E7-4CF0-84A1-ED5BD754B710.png

The love factor changes sex a bit. And probably because of other factors such as it being less of a hassle to get sex, the girl you with being more freaky and other perks of just being in a relationship in general

Back
Top Bottom