Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

****tt 50 is killing VC..this has to be one of the worst fits I've seen in my life lol
75576434_3798930023459145_6589439560471571706_o.jpg
VC slander will not be tolerated

Forgot about this, odd combo :lol:
I think people are really sleeping on 50s catalogue. Might be washed now, but the GRODT/G-Unit run had huge hits on them (GRODT trying alone has PIMP, 21 Questions, In Da Club, What Up Gangsta, Many Men). Even afterwards with songs like Hustler's Ambition, I know you don't love me.
I don't think it'll be a wash like everyone is saying, I'd guess 11-9.

I think people are really sleeping on 50s catalogue. Might be washed now, but the GRODT/G-Unit run had huge hits on them (GRODT trying alone has PIMP, 21 Questions, In Da Club, What Up Gangsta, Many Men). Even afterwards with songs like Hustler's Ambition, I know you don't love me.

Fab got a bunch of top 5-10 records and got cleaned up by Jadakiss :lol:

Never understood why an adult with a functioning brain would need a stylist. You learn how to get dressed as a child, atleast I did

Post or name 15 good songs from his other 4 albums. I’ll wait. T.I. got album cuts AND features. 50 Cent literally peaked in 2003. That’s embarrassing cause he debut came out that same year......

funny thing is, y’all don’t even play these 50 songs anymore. I STILL play T.I. and Jadakiss songs. Sometimes weekly. Sometimes monthly. I can revisit they catalogs and still feel like I’m 15 years old.

N_ ain’t riding around playing 50 cent songs. That’s how I know y’all be lying. Y’all not riding, windows down playing “PIMP” or “I’ll whip yo head boy”. Stop it

Post or name 15 good songs from his other 4 albums. I’ll wait. T.I. got album cuts AND features. 50 Cent literally peaked in 2003. That’s embarrassing cause he debut came out that same year......

funny thing is, y’all don’t even play these 50 songs anymore. I STILL play T.I. and Jadakiss songs. Sometimes weekly. Sometimes monthly. I can revisit they catalogs and still feel like I’m 15 years old.

N_ ain’t riding around playing 50 cent songs. That’s how I know y’all be lying. Y’all not riding, windows down playing “PIMP” or “I’ll whip yo head boy”. Stop it

I said a while ago I can only play like four or five songs from GRODT

His music didn't age well for me, between it not being that lyrical and the production

This guy had to introduce himself by using Cam's name. Then on national television trying to save Tahiry old ran through self. Yikes!

Joe begging Mal and Rory to watch so he can talk about it :lol:

She picked the right time to do it, with Corona deading those hosting gigs and having to resort to doing ********.

and she was already getting the D grade hosting gigs.

So apparently Kurupt can’t hold his liquor and is a drunk.

Why come on TV with this :lol:

Back
Top Bottom