Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Shoreline_Mafia_-_Bands_(feat._Fenix_Flexin,_Master_Kato_and_OhGeesy)_[Official_Music_Video] (1).gif

What artist do you think has the best features but couldn’t get a solo album right?
And what happened to Pain in the ***? Was just listening to Celebration and his intro on that song is still one of my favorites.

What artist do you think has the best features but couldn’t get a solo album right?
And what happened to Pain in the ***? Was just listening to Celebration and his intro on that song is still one of my favorites.
jadakiss
nicki minaj (at one point, her features haven't exciting in years)
wayne (post Tha Carter).
gunplay
cole & drake (as far as classic albums go. they should at least have 2 & neither has one)

jadakiss
nicki minaj (at one point, her features haven't exciting in years)
wayne (post Tha Carter).
gunplay
cole & drake (as far as classic albums go. they should at least have 2 & neither has one)
I think Sauce and Bleek never really put together an above average album. Also Nature’s solo **** was kind of disappointing. His 1st album has a few like Bleek and Sauce but I thought they were just average albums.

a FIGHT????
ive lost a few
got jumped by a few
but i aint never run from none
and ive DEF won more than i lost
but u cant trust a ***** who claim to never lose

I Never got jumped. :lol: :lol: :lol:

IDK dawg. I never really got f**** with. I guess cats knew I had. But yeah. I lost a fight before

Back
Top Bottom