Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I went to the 4:44 Tour here in DC, got there a bit early and Hov was rehearsing using other popular beats at the time (like Drake beats and ****, but rapping ‘Beach is Better’)...concert was surreal

the crowd was middle aged, and they def knew all the old stuff...hell where I was sitting, whole section was going crazy, except for the people right behind my row (?) they were sitting the whole time, I knew they were mad cause we were standing the whole time, blocking their view :lol:

I met Emory Jones’ close friend..he was telling me some old stories and ****...Hov ended the concert with a tribute to Chester Bennington (Numb)

88D3F262-FFF4-49DF-A84B-8AB048658A36.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to the 4:44 Tour here in DC, got there a bit early and Hov was rehearsing using other popular beats at the time (like Drake beats and ****, but rapping ‘Beach is Better’)...concert was surreal

the crowd was middle aged, and they def knew all the old stuff...hell where I was sitting, whole section was going crazy, except for the people right behind my row (?) they were sitting the whole time, I knew they were mad cause we were standing the whole time, blocking their view :lol:

I met Emory Jones’ close friend..he was telling me some old stories and ****...Hov ended the concert with a tribute to Chester Bennington (Numb)

88D3F262-FFF4-49DF-A84B-8AB048658A36.jpeg
Prob Beyonce Fans thinking she would pop out :lol::lol::lol:

It was like that at the MCHG show in Charlotte, chicks sat down the whole time

Took my old lady to the OTR Tour II in Houston day 1 Floor seats..:wow::wow::wow::wow::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

(FIVIO VOICE) MOVIE

Man stop. :lol: Bad Bunny and **** ain’t getting into shootouts outside the club.

As an American I haven’t seen a new “Narco” artist with the hats and the guitar and **** since...well since I’ve been alive :lol: this cover prolly from 30 years ago :lol:
Lol, What does Bad Bunny have to do with the Narcocorridos genre?

Of course to an outsider Reggaeton looks like a ''sanctuary'', but the truth is, Reggaeton also has it's history of deaths due to gun violence Coco (R.I.P.), Manolo Guatauba (R.I.P.), Lele (R.I.P.), Jenay (R.I.P.), etc. Artists getting shot and surviving Daddy Yankee, Baby Rasta, etc. Fights Daddy Yankee vs. Falo, Hector & Don Omar vs. Master Joe & OG Black, Tempo vs. Master Joe & OG Black and so on and so forth.

Lol, What does Bad Bunny have to do with the Narcocorridos genre?

Of course to an outsider Reggaeton looks like a ''sanctuary'', but the truth is, Reggaeton also has it's history of deaths due to gun violence Coco (R.I.P.), Manolo Guatauba (R.I.P.), Lele (R.I.P.), Jenay (R.I.P.), etc. Artists getting shot and surviving Daddy Yankee, Baby Rasta, etc. Fights Daddy Yankee vs. Falo, Hector & Don Omar vs. Master Joe & OG Black, Tempo vs. Master Joe & OG Black and so on and so forth.

Didn't Anuel AA pop like right after getting outta jail?

I won't front like I'm the most well versed in Spanish music but I've heard stories about Narco Corridos and it seems like a wild *** genre in general. It's basically folk music created to glorify big time Narcos. Other Cartels often target those dudes just to send a message.

I think I caught something a long time ago about Narco rap as well, which is another rabbit hole I refuse to ever even go down.

I’m sure Reggaeton artists and the Narcos get it in.

but y’all know **** different with rap. White kids ain’t in comment sections talking about smoking “dead Narcos” :lol:

Last edited:
I’m sure Reggaeton artists and the Narcos get it in 4sure.

but y’all know **** different with rap. White kids ain’t in comment sections talking about smoking “dead Narcos” :lol:
Not sure what's going on here ....

But you sure is not affirmation... lots of Reggeaton artists get in and Narcos 100% get it in.

Make a lot of these rappers seem like saints next to them.

People in America always abusing and mistreating Mexican and Latin American cats, but just know that you aint messing with criminals, you are clowning and abusing those that are just trying to provide for their families.

Back
Top Bottom