Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Man ya'll takin that video from last year too seriously. No need for think pieces. It was funny. Just let it be funny.

That ain’t even his girl it was never his girl. He was ******* her. That’s chaz bling from dbco baby momma and she a groupie groupie. Tee grizz and dugg smashed her and I heard meek turned her down when he was supposed to have a 3 way with her and some ig ho. Girl be talking crazy cash **** and got exposed driving a 2016 Dodge Journey.

He threw a shot on the new tape when he said jazz back ******* wit chaz I shoulda cried or some **** like that

That ain’t even his girl it was never his girl. He was ****ing her. That’s chaz bling from dbco baby momma and she a groupie groupie. Tee grizz and dugg smashed her and I heard meek turned her down when he was supposed to have a 3 way with her and some ig ho. Girl be talking crazy cash **** and got exposed driving a 2016 Dodge Journey.

He threw a shot on the new tape when he said jazz back ****ing wit chaz I shoulda cried or some **** like that

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: dawg

Man the 2016 Dodge Journey part
80B55B1C-7DC1-42FF-9B4B-2D3A1B30E77A.gif

Back
Top Bottom