Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Because you don't even know your point. You're talking about some TV show and Lil Nas X twerking for the devil.

Like that's turning kids gay or some ****.

Then you start whining about being called homophobic and getting your TI on. Your'e so in your feelings about the subject you can't even give a clear thought about it. And you're telling me to relax?

Aite HEARD you :lol:

So you think a controversy or backlash means 100% of people are against it? Nah. The meaning of controversy is people for and against something, debate.

I think some people commenting on twitter isn't controversy, because that's twitter being twitter.

I can probably find people that love that Chris Paul signing by Phoenix. Can post it was a great signing? Can I run and say twitter said it was a good trade because people liked it?

Meanwhile WAP was the biggest song of 2020 and went 20 times platinum or whatever it did. So how much controversy did it have?

:lol: cuz its a cartoon its a kids show?

You telling me this is the subject matter of a kids show? :lol: cant believe im actually going back and forth with you about this.

Dawg that was literally what got a lot of kids watching that show because it was a cartoon of kids saying wild ****. They can call it whatever but they knew that show would appeal to kids. I think we talking about 2 different things. Who they say the show was for vs Realistically who it's gonna appeal to.

I think some people commenting on twitter isn't controversy, because that's twitter being twitter.

I can probably find people that love that Chris Paul signing by Phoenix. Can post it was a great signing? Can I run and say twitter said it was a good trade because people liked it?

Meanwhile WAP was the biggest song of 2020 and went 20 times platinum or whatever it did. So how much controversy did it have?

Was “WAP” a big song because of the imagery, sex, or because of the actual SONG?!??

Be real.

that song was ONLY big because America is obsessed with sex and nudity, or the idea of it.

Was “WAP” a big song because of the imagery, sex, or because of the actual SONG?!??

Be real.

that song was ONLY big because America is obsessed with sex and nudity, or the idea of it.

Song isn't and wasn't for me, I can't say why it was big 🤷‍♂️

He REALLY said he don’t know why that song was big :lol: :lol: :lol:

It had more to do with being familiar with the sample, the hook, two big female artist and a huge major label push

So no, it wasn't just because it was about sex

Because you have 30 other stripper rappers who should have had a number one song if it was just sex.

I've seen way more homosexual raunch versus hetero raunch in media in the last 10 years than I've ever seen in my life.

It's definitely an agenda

Along with h0e culture with our women

It's HEAVILY promoted

That Lil Nas X **** at the BET awards grossed me the **** out

That Madonna and Justin Timberlake **** grossed me the **** out

Nobody trying to see that nasty **** on an awards show

Keep da agenda b

Homosexual raunch :lol:

It's so much "hetero raunch" you don't even notice it. It doesn't even compare. How many chicks have been posted in this very thread twerking or half clothed.

What's the agenda? To turn everyone gay or normalize being gay? Which is normal.

I mentioned both homosexual and heterosexual raunch in my post

I've noticed that It's been an uptick in homosexual raunchiness promoted in media over the last 10 years that is a fact

The agenda is to over sexualize our children in the vein of "freedom of speech"

Even gay men have come out and said they don't like what's being portrayed by the media and the likes of Lil Nas X

H0e culture and over sexualized homosexual behaviors are both teflon

What's so hard for you to comprehend?

On some real ****, what happen to Boosie in jail?

Because he keeps talking as if one can be made gay., and not on some rape ****.
Anyone with two eyes and a brain can see there is an agenda to push this especially to children. We have celebrities going to African countries adopting infants and putting them in dresses at 1 and 2 years old and claiming that's what the kid gravitated to and that they didn't pick out the dress when they went shopping. You're telling me a 1 and 2 year old knows how to pick out clothes?

but when I talk about the agenda of killing and imprisoning black men. I get it's just music.

How is it anyone else's fault people don't want to have a dialogue with you about certain topics?

I've seen that discussed in here plenty times

I've even had those conversations

I mentioned both homosexual and heterosexual raunch in my post

I've noticed that It's been an uptick in homosexual raunchiness promoted in media over the last 10 years that is a fact

The agenda is to over sexualize our children in the vein of "freedom of speech"

Even gay men have come out and said they don't like what's being portrayed by the media and the likes of Lil Nas X

H0e culture and over sexualized homosexual behaviors are both teflon

What's so hard for you to comprehend?

I think it's more about everything is oversexualized. So you'll see fat chicks do it, old chicks, and they're going to do it to.

So no I don't think it's an agenda, I think it's about them doing what they see everyone else doing.

How is it anyone else's fault people don't want to have a dialogue with you about certain topics?

I've seen that discussed in here plenty times

I've even had those conversations

That discussion is completely different from this gay discussion and this so called agenda

Back
Top Bottom