Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Anyone with two eyes and a brain can see there is an agenda to push this especially to children. We have celebrities going to African countries adopting infants and putting them in dresses at 1 and 2 years old and claiming that's what the kid gravitated to and that they didn't pick out the dress when they went shopping. You're telling me a 1 and 2 year old knows how to pick out clothes?

Who are all these celebs adopting infants and putting them in dresses?

Not the agenda discussion. :lol:

I always just felt like I can control my radius. I’m not worried about some overarching brainwashing of society theory.

you can control your radius. You dont HAVE TO care about this bulls*** out here. Thats a CHOICE.

that boy can F the devil and kiss 50 more n_’s. Wont change a damn thing for me.

some people like to concern themselves and play morality police with s*** that dont got nothin to do with em.

ive grown to hate the word agenda. Its a buzzword that i try to steer clear of using.

Last edited:
I've seen way more homosexual raunch versus hetero raunch in media in the last 10 years than I've ever seen in my life.

It's definitely an agenda

Along with h0e culture with our women

It's HEAVILY promoted

That Lil Nas X **** at the BET awards grossed me the **** out

That Madonna and Justin Timberlake **** grossed me the **** out

Nobody trying to see that nasty **** on an awards show

Keep da agenda b

That’s a damn lie, unless you willingly been seeking that type of content :lol:. Most of us heterosexual men, were plastered with WSHH icandy at the top of the decade. And twerk team adjacent content. Side note - whatever happened to them WSHH hunnies at the turn of the decade? IG models took em out the game. Elite content).

This the first time weve seen a flaming, gay rapper perform on a large stage :lol:. It’s 2021. You wouldn’t have seen that 10-20 years ago….because it wasn’t widely accepted in society.

With society having openly gay people, for the first time in this part of history…gay people are more “accepted” in the norm. It’s natural for you to see more of them in mainstream entertainment . Or we can go back to pretending they don’t exist, or shun them in society and push them in the corner/closet and “other” them.

It’s not for us. Them *****s shouldn’t be repressed nor not represented if they, have an audience for it. And clearly they do.

If we being real, just say that you are against any type of sexuality at all, in entertainment. Or keep it a buck and say we human, hypocrites and flat out don’t like gay people, and see them as morally wrong, and don’t want to see them on tv etc. I hate the tip-toeing around in this. Say how *****s really feel lol.

I've seen way more homosexual raunch versus hetero raunch in media in the last 10 years than I've ever seen in my life.

It's definitely an agenda

Along with h0e culture with our women

It's HEAVILY promoted

That Lil Nas X **** at the BET awards grossed me the **** out

That Madonna and Justin Timberlake **** grossed me the **** out

Nobody trying to see that nasty **** on an awards show

Keep da agenda b

Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher just revealed that they don’t bathe their kid.... Kunis also said she bathes without soap. S**** like that is why we got COVID-19 rampant

That’s a damn lie, unless you willingly been seeking that type of content :lol:. Most of us heterosexual men, were plastered with WSHH icandy at the top of the decade. And twerk team adjacent content. Side note - whatever happened to them WSHH hunnies at the turn of the decade? IG models took em out the game. Elite content).

This the first time weve seen a flaming, gay rapper perform on a large stage :lol:. It’s 2021. You wouldn’t have seen that 10-20 years ago….because it wasn’t widely accepted in society.

With society having openly gay people, for the first time in this part of history…gay people are more “accepted” in the norm. It’s natural for you to see more of them in mainstream entertainment . Or we can go back to pretending they don’t exist, or shun them in society and push them in the corner/closet and “other” them.

It’s not for us. Them *****s shouldn’t be repressed nor not represented if they, have an audience for it. And clearly they do.

If we being real, just say that you are against any type of sexuality at all, in entertainment. Or keep it a buck and say we human, hypocrites and flat out don’t like gay people, and see them as morally wrong, and don’t want to see them on tv etc. I hate the tip-toeing around in this. Say how *****s really feel lol.

I haven't watched the BET awards in at least 10 years before this year

This is what I saw

Again, why are people just ignoring the other things I said in my post and literally replying to one thing?

:lol:

I legit mentioned three different things I've noticed in the media/awards shows

If you want to paint me as a raging homosexual hater to prove your point bro go ahead

It HURTS coming from you though |l

That's what I'm saying

I don't like seeing certain stuff from gay people either. I don't like the dudes walking around in their compression shorts. I don't like seeing fat chicks in it either. I recognize, that's my problem not theirs, because when it's a chick who's in shape, I would have no problem with her wearing the same thing.

Dudes aren't keeping it a buck. Because it's not what they're doing, it's who's doing it. If it was two women, nobody would have a problem with it. Nobody would be saying, the children.

Dudes need to have more self awareness with themselves.

I think it's more about everything is oversexualized. So you'll see fat chicks do it, old chicks, and they're going to do it to.

So no I don't think it's an agenda, I think it's about them doing what they see everyone else doing.

Which is outright RIDICULOUS. You got moms competing with their daughters. My mom told me that her coworkers 50+ year old cousin wants a BBL.

You justifying that behavior because people want to follow and copy others? If you 40, 50, 60, etc doing **** to keep up with the youth. That’s a problem.

Twerking in public or at the gas station because everyone else is doing it? But then you want to go to your professional job and be respected? Nah.

Which is outright RIDICULOUS. You got moms competing with their daughters. My mom told me that her coworkers 50+ year old cousin wants a BBL.

You justifying that behavior because people want to follow and copy others? If you 40, 50, 60, etc doing **** to keep up with the youth. That’s a problem.

Twerking in public or at the gas station because everyone else is doing it? But then you want to go to your professional job and be respected? Nah.

I'm not justifying ****, I've been consistent across the board that all of it is problematic and hurting young people.

I've been vocal about all of it.

Aint taylor swift just say she dont wash her legs?

its gotta be a part of white privilege to feel like to dont eem hafta wash ya a** fr…
I had a white friend explain to me that you shouldn’t have to wash your lower half, the trickle down from washing your upper half will do the work for you.

Still turns my stomach when I think about it.

-Lil Nas X and dude kissing

-Madonna kissing Britney

-Madonna kissing Drake

-Meg/Cardi/City Girls throwing ***

-Lil Kim's titty

Have all happened at award shows and people felt a way about it

This is what I saw

Again, why are people just ignoring the other things I said in my post and literally replying to one thing?

If you want to paint me as a raging homosexual hater to prove your point bro go ahead

I mean, you came out with a take that was flat out untrue dawg. Cmon man :lol:. Seeing more “homosexual raunch” VERSUS “heterosexual raunch” in the last 10 years is a wild opener lmao.

Idk why *****s are comparing the amount of gay **** they see. People are gay. *****s been gay. In hip hop too. Societal changes makes these people more open…well you will see more of them in spaces they’ve always been in. And they too follow societal ****. It’s no different really. It’s just not for us.

Over-sexualization is a societal thing. Sexual repression and expression in public for certain people (women/gay folks etc ) is, and has been as well. This the pendulum swing. I don’t really care for labels. Or calling people homophobic or whatever. But I know when *****s are talking around something they don’t really rock with.

Like, I know full well I’m cool with two bishes kissing on stage at a performance, or seeing Nicki & Megan or something twerk on each other. But don’t want to see old town road yo do **** like that. It’s hypocritical. But that’s on me. Like Magic33 Magic33 was saying.

I think what I’m getting at is when people say **** like, “I don’t have a problem with the gays”….but “da agenda” and **** like that…and come up with some ways that only that is harmful and evil. Like, cmon man. Keep it all the way real lol.

-Lil Nas X and dude kissing

-Madonna kissing Britney

-Madonna kissing Drake

-Meg/Cardi/City Girls throwing ***

-Lil Kim's titty

Have all happened at award shows and people felt a way about it

Yes. That’s the point. Elvis stole some dance moves from *****s, moved his hips with zero Rythm and White people lost their ****

Until over time, that simple dance became normal.

There is a larger talk about expression, sexualization, culture and norms etc that is where it should be at.

I mean, you came out with a take that was flat out untrue dawg. Cmon man :lol:. Seeing more “homosexual raunch” VERSUS “heterosexual raunch” in the last 10 years is a wild opener lmao.

How you gonna argue with me about what I'VE seen?

Seriously

I was 19 years old 10 years ago.

I'm an adult now and the world has changed A LOT in 10 years

Just due to the internet and the way media is digested we're exposed to so much more

If your gonna argue with me about this your being disingenuous

This is what I saw

This is all that happens every time this topic is discussed, ****** love to scream equality & then start treating the gay community like children, as if calling out a singular gay person for some wocky behavior means your blaming the entire community.

You could bring up fault in various different sectors, but the second criticism is thrown towards the gay community your Hitler :lol:. I don't agree with you , to some people = your totally on the opposite end of whatever the disagreement is about.

Back
Top Bottom