Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

There was plenty of videos on social media after the BET awards from gay men saying they don't rock like that.

Literally saying they don't appreciate the hyper sexualization and the powers that be making it seem that those behaviors define them as gay men

I can literally mimic exactly what they are saying and the burning pitchfork peanut gallery is at my neck due to the fact that I prefer vagina and echoed those same sentiments

That liberal agenda is a mother****er :lol:

Nobody in here is saying Lil Nas X performance shouldn’t be criticizised. Good grief.

Why you playing victim? Who is attacking you? :lol:

What are you ranting about man?! Step back for a damn second :lol:. Y’all are intentionally misconstruing the conversation.

This conversation should’ve been over with, with THESE responding.

Not the agenda discussion. :lol:

I always just felt like I can control my radius. I’m not worried about some overarching brainwashing of society theory.
That discussion is completely different from this gay discussion and this so called agenda
you can control your radius. You dont HAVE TO care about this bulls*** out here. Thats a CHOICE.

that boy can F the devil and kiss 50 more n_’s. Wont change a damn thing for me.

some people like to concern themselves and play morality police with s*** that dont got nothin to do with em.

ive grown to hate the word agenda. Its a buzzword that i try to steer clear of using.

That's what I'm saying

I don't like seeing certain stuff from gay people either. I don't like the dudes walking around in their compression shorts. I don't like seeing fat chicks in it either. I recognize, that's my problem not theirs, because when it's a chick who's in shape, I would have no problem with her wearing the same thing.

Dudes aren't keeping it a buck. Because it's not what they're doing, it's who's doing it. If it was two women, nobody would have a problem with it. Nobody would be saying, the children.

Dudes need to have more self awareness with themselves.

This is Grimey level comprehension , and some nasty projection and misconstruing words you’re doing right now. What are you doing man? :smh: :lol:

Again, you’re internalizing and projecting. Nowhere did I call you a damn “monster” or make you seem like one :lol:. Nowhere did I get emotional (y’all gotta stop going to that, when the substance of the convo misses you).

This that yerkie talk from you dawg. What are we even talking about here?! YOU gotta relax (NORE VOICE).
I was talking about the media has been promoting the last 10+ years and you backed out the Tommy gun :lol:

I don't even disagree with a lot of what you're saying

How you gonna try to pull me away from the initial conversation about media then I try to sick to it then you basically tell me I'm doing the clean up crew routine :rofl:

Then insinuating I'm drugged up

WHO'S PROJECTING SIR

I'm literally having a civil conversation with Magic33 Magic33

Then you come in with the "Steph Curry is the greatest ever and here's why" dissertation

I don't get it

Can’t wait for this Nas project. No interest in hearing Em, A Boogie and YG rap with NaS though. Wish he’d stop with some of these young boy features.

Kno for a fact nas aint the driving force behind those features. Pretty sure thats hit boy behind that.

aint no sense in clinging to the youth @ this stage of nas career.

That aside, i hope this album to to my liking.

I dont think so. Dont really care who "wins" as i like both groups but it will be closer than most people seem to think.
My sentiments exactly, the only winner here is Hip-Hop. Hopefully Jones don't antagonize anyone (P in particular) to the point hands get thrown but I doubt it happens. Never know though

Screen Shot 2021-08-03 at 1.01.25 PM.png

Idk man I was talking about the media has been promoting the last 10+ years and you backed out the Tommy gun :lol:

I don't even disagree with a lot of what you're saying

How you gonna try to pull me away from the initial conversation about media then I try to sick to it then you basically tell me I'm doing the clean up crew routine :rofl:

How did I “back out the Tommy gun”? What did I say that was soo offensive or out there? :lol:

I even pointed to my own hypocrisy on this topic.

Over-sexualization is a societal thing. Sexual repression and expression in public for certain people (women/gay folks etc ) is, and has been as well. This the pendulum swing. I don’t really care for labels. Or calling people homophobic or whatever. But I know when *****s are talking around something they don’t really rock with.

Like, I know full well I’m cool with two bishes kissing on stage at a performance, or seeing Nicki & Megan or something twerk on each other. But don’t want to see old town road yo do **** like that. It’s hypocritical. But that’s on me. Like Magic33 Magic33 was saying.

I think what I’m getting at is when people say **** like, “I don’t have a problem with the gays”….but “da agenda” and **** like that…and come up with some ways that only that is harmful and evil. Like, cmon man. Keep it all the way real lol.

Step back and re-read what I said, in response to what you said. We’re both speaking on societal things. I’m talking about the shifts, and what becomes “normalized” over time. Which is normal stuff that people do….that were shunned for a long time…but over time, gets seen in media and people react to it, until it’s pretty much standard and normal.

That’s what’s going on. That’s how I feel about this “topic”.

I can for sure “control my radius” on **** like this. JRaW’d JRaW’d - I like that. I’m stealing that line :pimp:

I dont think so. Dont really care who "wins" as i like both groups but it will be closer than most people seem to think.

Yea Dipset is by far my favorite rap group ever, but some of these takes i've been hearing from people are wild. What i have taken from this is that Dipsets marketing has & still is phenomenal, because i've heard people try to use the sales/popularity argument & i would probably bet that the Lox had similar if not better mainstream numbers.

Either way it should be a great battle, Lox def gonna go for the street grimy records, but unlike fab most of Dipset biggest records are street records that just so happened to cross over.

How did I “back out the Tommy gun”? What did I say that was soo offensive or out there? :lol:

I even pointed to my own hypocrisy on this topic.

Step back and re-read what I said, in response to what you said. We’re both speaking on societal things. I’m talking about the shifts, and what becomes “normalized” over time. Which is normal stuff that people do….that were shunned for a long time…but over time, gets seen in media and people react to it, until it’s pretty much standard and normal.

That’s what’s going on. That’s how I feel about this “topic”.

I can for sure “control my radius” on **** like this. JRaW’d JRaW’d - I like that. I’m stealing that line :pimp:

You started talking about other things that had nothing to do with what I initially said

Started insinuating and also projecting how I feel about one specific thing that mattered most to you versus looking at my post overall

My post mentioned lil Nas X situation, h0e culture, and the oversexualition in media in general

It was a larger point that was being discussed which I think me and Magic33 Magic33 trynafeelmink trynafeelmink were having but I digress

I am actually high now and don't want to continue 🥴

You win I lose 🤐

Back
Top Bottom