Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Damn… maybe it’s because I didn’t really listen to dude’s music before, but I didn’t know dababy was moving like that. Dude seems to be getting dropped from some line up damn near every time I open social media.

Haze> Sour

tenor.gif

When they actually realize the same folks that they parrot and get the liberal innuendo and conjecture from are all for "critical race theory" :emoji_confounded:

Aight I'm done

When they actually realize the same folks that they parrot and get the liberal innuendo and conjecture from are all for "critical race theory" :emoji_confounded:

Aight I'm done

More projecting and high talk. The Yerkies still in your system. Clarity for you on the come down 🤞🏾

No need to sit thru the whole video but ****** really be working up a sweat over this Lil Nas X **** :lol: then using 69 of all people to drive their point home, I hate the Internet

bruh got green hair and barry bonds earrings talking about the youth being “programmed” dawg clearly is program himself. Again, ain’t nothing thorough about dying your hair as a black man. Especially if you consider yourself macho or an alpha. I bet he wears a purse.

Stop listening to these idiots and form your own opinion. Industries been targeting the youth FOREVER. That’s why the toy industry and places like disney, or baby shark, paw patrol and JoJo Siwa are so huge.

NOBODY IS FORCING DUDE TO LISTEN TO OR FOLLOW LIL NAS X. HE’S FOLLOWING HIM ON HIS OWN. Hate these type cats.

Hit one blunt or read the 48 laws of power and they all of a Sudden Noble Drew Ali or Farrakahn. F***up

WSG trippin, that cover & name is distastefully inappropriate.

He's been doing it since the beginning and it's flown under the radar, because he's still underground.

The wild thing to me is when people buy merch with his HWH album covers

Back
Top Bottom