Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He's been doing it since the beginning and it's flown under the radar, because he's still underground.

The wild thing to me is when people buy merch with his HWH album covers
I'm aware of the "Hitler Wears Hermes" series, I got into him when dropped the 4th one. The "Hitler Wears Hermes" was clearly a play "Devil Wears Prada"Not something I would touch, but it's slidable. However, naming his album "SINCERLY ADOLF" along w/ that cover is some straight clown ****.

I'm aware of the "Hitler Wears Hermes" series, I got into him when dropped the 4th one. The "Hitler Wears Hermes" was clearly a play "Devil Wears Prada"Not something I would touch, but it's slidable. However, naming his album "SINCERLY ADOLF" along w/ that cover is some straight clown ****.

That ain't slidable either. All of it's foul.

And that I was just doing it to attract attention and get people to notice excuse won't fly.

bruh got green hair and barry bonds earrings talking about the youth being “programmed” dawg clearly is program himself. Again, ain’t nothing thorough about dying your hair as a black man. Especially if you consider yourself macho or an alpha. I bet he wears a purse.

Stop listening to these idiots and form your own opinion. Industries been targeting the youth FOREVER. That’s why the toy industry and places like disney, or baby shark, paw patrol and JoJo Siwa are so huge.

NOBODY IS FORCING DUDE TO LISTEN TO OR FOLLOW LIL NAS X. HE’S FOLLOWING HIM ON HIS OWN. Hate these type cats.

Hit one blunt or read the 48 laws of power and they all of a Sudden Noble Drew Ali or Farrakahn. F***up
Please don’t live your life in standards of being “macho” or “alpha”. “Alpha” is some made up **** to describe pack animals. We way more than that b. :lol: :smh:

I made a mill in the middle of the week
I sell a chicken in the middle of the street
When I drop a tape the murder rate increase
F—k all that poppin, ' I stay with some bands
Shawty so yellow, she stay with a tan
Diamonds on me, got some rocks on my hand
F—k the police, gotta stay with the can
I drop the top off a regular Wraith
Shawty on Perc, this a drug addict date
I got the torch, I can't give it away
Ain't no remorse, you get hit in the face

🔥

The funny thing is they seem to want to crossover, but they really don't want them problems

Man Benny just introduced the Draft, they've been signed to majors before too. They've built up enough of a name & presence for these type hings to get noticed. Shout out to him for standing on it tho :lol:

Back
Top Bottom