Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

very surprised that garbage “WE. ARE. READY” chant didn’t end in tomatoes.
can’t believe how they fumbled that one.
that is a “napalm” record.
Juelz no longer havingvhe youth or charisma for that record to translate well also didn’t help.
The Diplomats DEFINITELY had some moments that made it interesting, but that wasn’t one of them lol.

Last edited:
Funny how times change. Rich Yung era NT rolling over in its grave. Da dips and Cam were literally worshipped on here. Now we get to 2021 and it’s all slander :smh:

The lox did they thing and its cool to celebrate but people really actin like there wasnt a convo to be had prior to the performance.

@ this point, yall actin like the dips is smilez n southstar or something.

lotta prisoners of the moment right now. 🤷🏾‍♂️

*flame suit on* (we still do flame suits? Lol)

Nah the problem was the convo before the battle was the LOX, according to some in here, supposedly wasn't on Dipset level. That's why the tone in here by many is so damn drastic.

Just like before with Fab people, again, we're discounting them dudes out of Yonkers for whatever reason. Got real songs with B.I.G and multiple with prime Nas, Jay, and DMX but somehow someway they were supposed to be throughly outclassed by the gang from Harlem.

BBBBBBBBUUUUUUULLLLSSSSSSHHHHHHIIIIIIITTTTTTTT

The lox did they thing and its cool to celebrate but people really actin like there wasnt a convo to be had prior to the performance.

@ this point, yall actin like the dips is smilez n southstar or something.

lotta prisoners of the moment right now. 🤷🏾‍♂️

*flame suit on* (we still do flame suits? Lol)

WASN’T NO ******* CONVO TO BE HAD!!

Collectively, Lox is better. Jada is a better solo artist than all them n_!! Styles = is Better or equal to Cam, DEFINITELY better than Juelz and Jim.

Sheek is at least equal to Juelz and FARRRRR better than Jim Jones.

Lox got 25 years of music. We told ya’ll n_! Dipset always were trendsetters but the actual WORK always Trumps that s****.

This was never going to be close. Jim Jone was TERRIBLE as a Dipset member. He finally blossomed when he went solo

Just finished watching the Lox Dips versuz. Jada and the Lox took that one and it wasn't even a close. Juelz was sad...is he still using? And Zeke was a waste of space and air.

Anyway, curious, what would be your dream vz match-up? Keep thinking I'd love a J and Nas match up, but we all know that the former would think himself above it. Also Drizzy vs __________. Drake honestly would be an unfair match up for anyone. His features and loosies alone would crush almost the entire field.

SP shouting out Max and Mel Matrix >>>>
mel murda? the dude who sold weight to a narc?

Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 9.47.09 PM.png

the lox wearing free gear from jdsports and dips got virgil/donc making their drip.

how u get knocked out in a set up is beyond me.

i knew jada was on adderall. super focused/overconfidence screams addy. son was on a mission

Just finished watching the Lox Dips versuz. Jada and the Lox took that one and it wasn't even a close. Juelz was sad...is he still using? And Zeke was a waste of space and air.

Anyway, curious, what would be your dream vz match-up? Keep thinking I'd love a J and Nas match up, but we all know that the former would think himself above it. Also Drizzy vs __________. Drake honestly would be an unfair match up for anyone. His features and loosies alone would crush almost the entire field.

Drake vs Kanye, only matchup that would make sense…Jay and Drake don’t make the same kinda music and it would show in the battle

Kanye and Drake is the most fire matchup they have left

the music matches up and the passive aggressive shenanigans would be hilarious. drake would start getting slick in the segues and Kanye would go on some rant about peace and love and then end it with saying he’s the greatest living creative of all time

mel murda? the dude who sold weight to a narc?

Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 9.47.09 PM.png

the lox wearing free gear from jdsports and dips got virgil/donc making their drip.

how u get knocked out in a set up is beyond me.

i knew jada was on adderall. super focused/overconfidence screams addy. son was on a mission
the shout outs weren’t meant to be genuine or congratulatory, unless I am mistaken.
he shouted out Max B because he is responsible for “G’s Up” in addition to a few other Jones records.
Mel Matrix is another one of those old-head fake Bloods Jim has been aligned with for some time now.
I don’t know in depth about his criminal history, I’m not street nor in the streets.
so I’m not sure if you bringing that up was meant to enlighten me? If so, I don’t really care?
I just know SP had ill intentions by referencing them. it wasn’t mean to be genuine.

And, are you suggesting that monstrosity of a piece of headwear worn by Juelz was remotely fly or “drippy”? (cringe)
Juelz was easily the worst dressed person in attendance, followed by Jim.
I’d gladly take some from free apparel from JD sports over what they were rocking lol.

Dipset responsible for them damn songs. They the ones who recorded them s*****.

I knew y’all would move the goalpost for Dipset :lol: :lol: :rofl:
you gassing it my guy , just saying they had better songs in they catalog that they left off but either way **** was crazy to see.

****** are juicing it now :lol: , Diplomats lost but people trying to use this performance as a way to discount the actual music or rapping ability is wild.

Cam tried some too cool **** that would have only worked for Jay in NYC, just don't get the decision :smh:. Cam was around for the tunnel era he should've known better

THIS IS THE ENERGY THAT WAS NEEDED

That's why I say the internet is going to internet.

Dudes do the follow the leader **** and need to fit in joking because everyone else is. Instead these dudes were never actually outside and aren't even funny.

The internet is full of weirdos who have no real identity. Now everyone who was picking The Diplomats before hand doesn't want to say it and they were never good.

Back
Top Bottom