Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Dipset made Diplomatic Immunity among many other classic records and tapes

They got absolutely demolished by The Lox, no question.

Let's continue to make all the jokes we can

But can we stop acting like they are Smilez & Southstar

- From a very reasonable and honest Dipset Stan

Smh. You going off the list….like performance don’t matter :lol:
Rules weren't followed no way.
****** doing two song rounds, freestyles on beats that's not theirs. Lox def won but off looking at the list it's way more respectable.

LOX def deserve the luv they getting right now

these dudes mad at the Lox fans instead of those Diplomat choke artists lol.
like we made them do this.
them songs aged like beer.
who in their right mind would think Suck It or Not would be appropriate for this kind of battle lol?! that’s Wayne record anyway.

Okay, I’m done with my two days of slander. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Majority of us in here are fans of both the LOX and Dips. Some of us were just more realistic than others..... won’t name, names though

This was almost like basketball. That’s why you play the game. Yea some teams are better on paper but that doesn’t always equate to a W. Some people think Dipset is better than the Lox. Which before the battle wasn’t too far fetched. But once these two teams took the court. The real winner came out on top. And it definitely wasn’t a fluke win. Cause they’d do it again :lol:

Man a versuz isn't gonna denounce what Dipset did. If anything it reminded people how nice the LOX were.

Terrible showing by Dipset though
I want to thank you for stating this.
Because that's how reasonable fans were feeling all along, at least myself.
This terrible outing cannot erase the undeniable influence that these guys had when they were on top.
From fashion to music, Dipset set trends in a way the L.O.X. simply did not.
However, pound for pound, the L.O.X. has the better catalog, more experience, more poise, and are the better rappers.
And it was on display.
As a LOX fan, it was good to see a seemingly age-old debate be definitively put to rest with the world watching.
At their height, Dipset were the kings of "petty". It was their staple. It made them who they were.
Given all the beefs these guys were apart of and the entertaining recklessness of their brand, it was just refreshing to see them be humbled.
It was their turn on the SummerJam (Triller) screen. It was bound to happen. It happens to everyone.
But, the fact that the night was still able to end in a celebratory manner and violence-free was the best outcome any real fan could've asked for.
Dipset NT got on here talking crazy with the "you wasn't outside" talk like anyone on this board (myself included) has any real authority to be talking that street stuff lol. We are on the Net man.
Acting like we were wishing death on the Diplomats, promoting violence on a sneaker forum, and hoping one-eyed Willie would catch us all and give us wedgies like he's still the Boogeyman lol.
As a fan of The LOX, I enjoyed yesterday's victory lap.
It is time to move on with optimism that both camps will use this attention and parlay it into further enhancement of their legacies.

Last edited:
Beans saying Dame was inspired by Guy Ritchie movies with the humor and style makes so much sense now :lol:

This whole entire rollout is insanity :rofl: :rofl: , ***** Fivio is roaming the Mercedes Benz stadium in the middle of the night with a Donda bulletproof on while Ye doing calisthenics. This either gonna be monumentally bad or 808's part 2, either way i'm here for the chaos

6.gif

State Property 2 movie was definitely a knock off Guy Ritchie

I don't remember SP2. When I heard that I said I was going to go back and watch them.

I mess with Guy Ritchie films, especially his early ones like Snatch, Revolver and Lock Stock., but I don't think it's something you can try and duplicate if it doesn't come natural. And British humor is more dry humor and sarcasm.

Back
Top Bottom