Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This whole entire rollout is insanity :rofl: :rofl: , ***** Fivio is roaming the Mercedes Benz stadium in the middle of the night with a Donda bulletproof on while Ye doing calisthenics. This either gonna be monumentally bad or 808's part 2, either way i'm here for the chaos

Isn't he playing the album again today?

I sort of lost interest over the past two weeks.

He mentioned it twice. Dead giveaway. :rofl:
1628169891694.gif

Styles fit wasnt THAT bad. he was just over matching like most n_’s from the hood tend to do.

juelz was lookin a absolute fool till he took that jacket and hat off…

The past six months has been eye opening.

People quickly become trusting of the government, drug companies and health officials once **** went down. The CDC said. The news said.

yep, for every one of those, is a local conspiracy theorist that knows more than accredited scientists and posts pieced together videos with scary music to support their “facts”

The past six months has been eye opening.

People quickly become trusting of the government, drug companies and health officials once **** went down. The CDC said. The news said.

It's WILD to see but to each it's own, do what helps you sleep better at night but i just wish this Vax war online would end

seems like you have both sides hoping for people to either die from covid/have negative reactions to the vax all for the sake of not being "wrong" :lol: while simultaneously masking there demands as looking out for people's health.

It's WILD to see but to each it's own, do what helps you sleep better at night but i just wish this Vax war online would end

seems like you have both sides hoping for people to either die from covid/have negative reactions to the vax all for the sake of not being "wrong" :lol: while simultaneously masking there demands as looking out for people's health.

thats where I’m at with it…let people decide whether to do either or (vax/no vax) etc…just stop trying to impose on the next person… you said it perfectly , anti-vaxxers mask it as “I care about your health” when it’s really “I don’t wanna be wrong”

**** is causing so much division, families and friends breaking up over this. People are just itching for conflict, this entire thing has little too do with health.

thats where I’m at with it…let people decide whether to do either or (vax/no vax) etc…just stop trying to impose on the next person… you said it perfectly , anti-vaxxers mask it as “I care about your health” when it’s really “I don’t wanna be wrong”

That's where I am with it.

I'm vaxed and don't really care if you are. I didn't care before and really only did it, because I knew things were headed this way. I'd need to get on a plane, and not be able to, because I wasn't vaxed.

I feel if you're that worried about your health, stay in the house instead of trying to force everyone to get a vaccine. That's the choice they made. And if the vaccine is as good as you say, isn't that supposed to help you anyway.

I felt everyone should have been concerned about their health and immune systems prior to Covid 🤷‍♂️

**** is causing so much division, families and friends breaking up over this. People are just itching for conflict, this entire thing has little too do with health.
At least be somewhat educated on what an actual vaccination is versus what it is that your getting before you start chastising/judging people

Imagine arguing with a person about something when they really know NOTHING about what they actually put in their bodies

Those same people are calling you stupid for not doing the same :lol:

What happened to freedom of speech? Choice? Doesn't that embody this very country we call "home"?

I just wonder sometimes what it would be like if the Trump administration was handling this. Would the same people be so confident what they're being told by the CDC, government and news.

Would the same people be as cool with threats of people going to door to door or needing vaccines to go certain places.

Back
Top Bottom