Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Mach been active since AT LEAST 2013 has never dropped anything bad. Man is one of the best ever. I don’t care.

And this is just the stuff u listed.

I didn’t discover Mach until Pray For Haiti,

has he always kept his face hidden? And to be honest I tried to look up older videos and am having trouble finding anything.

Benny from Pyrex Picasso sound like the one from 17 shots. Figured it was something he was sitting on, still sounds very good.

Alchemist continues to be the hardest working man in music

Boldy continues to be nice as ****. Gunn sure knows how to pick them

I didn’t discover Mach until Pray For Haiti,

has he always kept his face hidden? And to be honest I tried to look up older videos and am having trouble finding anything.
I actually posted an old music video of his w/ his face it like last month, but can't remember the song. He might've snatched it off the internet, but I'ma look. I lowkey think that he's on here :lol:

Meek is a world class lame and hypocrite but when it comes to this rapping man it's very few who can compete especially when he's in that lane he does so well.

Damn man, somebody help a Brother out.
I think this was Tragedy Khadafi ft Capone and Nore, maybe Cormega.
.:::::can’t find the title track. Was cued on my XM. Haven’t heard this **** in years: Definition of music to ride to.
God damnit. I recorded a snippet on my iPhone, no way to paste that video with sound? ****s going to drive me nuts now. Time to hit YouTube and find this joint, **** me

Cant stop playing the Big Sad 1900 joints. He can get a lil repetitive. But dudes production and flow are off the charts. A lot more introspection than meets the eye too.

Go stupid in the whip

I thought I hit reply. That's facts.
Easy to judge his appearance, but his music is very reflective and thoughtful.
Definitely my favorite new LA artist right now.

Damn man, somebody help a Brother out.
I think this was Tragedy Khadafi ft Capone and Nore, maybe Cormega.
.:::::can’t find the title track. Was cued on my XM. Haven’t heard this **** in years: Definition of music to ride to.
God damnit. I recorded a snippet on my iPhone, no way to paste that video with sound? ****s going to drive me nuts now. Time to hit YouTube and find this joint, **** me

?

Bruh,

ANNNNNDDDD STILL…

DE1129B6-41E5-44D1-8110-5637DCD08B63.jpeg

n_’s couldnt fk witcho BEFORE. Sound like he got better. Lol

Back
Top Bottom