Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

All the bragging that goes on in this world. In music. That’s where y’all draw the line??? The “zelle” line? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

people out here with cashapps in their bios and making fraudulent gofund me’s:lol: :lol:

^???

the problem is, you would think ig thot rhetoric shouldn’t be makin its way into someone of nas’s stature music… but it is nas tho. Lol

“stay out of black womens business unless you investing in it.” Foh 🙄

Last edited:
Again. All these people in their 30s, 40s, 50s, even 60s living their 4th and 5th childhoods on social media. But Nas is where we say no? Fab would say that. 2chainz, Future, Drake, Ross, Jim Jones, etc, would all use that lingo. but cool.

them thots done been enabled by these grown men.

Again. All these people in their 30s, 40s, 50s, even 60s living their 4th and 5th childhoods on social media. But Nas is where we say no? Fab would say that. 2chainz, Future, Drake, Ross, Jim Jones, etc, would all use that lingo. but cool.

them thots done been enabled by these grown men.

You taking it way too serious Jungle and I would laugh at any of those guys saying that line too.

Cass production skills got better :lol: :lol: :pimp:

Im glad he got a second wind too! He be going at n_ necks!!
First hitman holla now tory :lol:

^???

the problem is, you would think ig thot rhetoric shouldn’t be makin its way into someone of nas’s stature music… but it is nas tho. Lol

“stay out of black womens business unless you investing in it.” Foh 🙄

That was cringe worthy

Pandering at it's finest

Yo, Kings disease II shoulda been THEE album.

dude finally back to soundin ELITE.

its like the first album was him shaking off ring rust. This one, hes back to being what I expect from nas.

His flow polished, he sharp again and musically, the vibe is one of maturity. It doesnt sound like an attempt to get the youth (wasted albeit) this time around.

best body of work ive heard from him since N.

bruh was quotin juve lyrics @ the end of 40 side. Thing of beauty…

Yeah, wasn't feeling the first KD like other people. His flow was often off.

Back
Top Bottom