Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He ain't even gotta say who if he has to put it like that

Edit: After watching the interview, maybe Turk was getting wrap female staff or something. I be forgetting Vlad be having the scandalous headlines.

Wild headline from dudes channel he's appeared on numerous times

They and y'all keep supporting him though
Not for nothing, Vlad tried to give Turk the out & he didn't take it. Plus, w/ some of the Turk he has in general & can see why mad that title. Still shiesty to do to someone unless Turk approved b4hand.

Allegedly Turk got a ***** pregnant when he was in the bing. And y’all gotta stop thinking dudes locked up ain’t smashing *****es, especially if u known or got pape.

I think they all realize this. Someone I knew did like a 10 year bid and has baby with his former CO. Of course she had to quit.

I feel like conjugal visits should be guaranteed whether married or unmarried. If I’m sharp enough to get a woman to come to the prison and want to have sex, so be it. But yeah, people naive if they don’t think dudes knocking stuff down.

I still rather be free of course

I think they all realize this. Someone I knew did like a 10 year bid and has baby with his former CO. Of course she had to quit.

I feel like conjugal visits should be guaranteed whether married or unmarried. If I’m sharp enough to get a woman to come to the prison and want to have sex, so be it. But yeah, people naive if they don’t think dudes knocking stuff down.

I still rather be free of course
Not even CO, regular *****es come in there and sit on beef all the time. I know after Ross we like to call COs cops but them ****** play t e game if u got $$. That’s how phones, drugs, weapons, sex etc get behind the wall.

Allegedly Turk got a ***** pregnant when he was in the bing. And y’all gotta stop thinking dudes locked up ain’t smashing *****es, especially if u known or got pape.
There’s guards that are real prostitutes. Have your family cashapp them and they do it. All facts

Gucci went from looking like a bulldike to a mike linebacker, that’s dedication cause boy looked terrible back in the days

Last edited:
Dudes in prison be getting more **** than some dudes on the outside. My cousin coming off a dub and every time I went to visit them boys had women in there in droves. Heard a CO say straight up they ain’t wanna be witnesses so they let them boys do they thing. It’s kinda funny to see honestly.

Back
Top Bottom