Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I'd have to ask...isnt the attempt to ask our own to stop saying it, using it, or accepting it from others an attempt to check the usage?

Doesnt it seem more effective to ask your own delegation to do something as opposed to trying to check people and groups you arent familiar with?

Wouldnt the non-acceptance of that word by us lead to other groups realizing its not accepted by them either?

Well the thing is other groups of people have things within their culture that they shut black people out of. They don't sit back and say "hey let's stop this unless we allow black people in it".

We're the only ones that think we have to be picture perfect people to get respect. I mean black folks was getting lynched wearing suites and owning businesses. It don't matter. Carrying yourself with respect is automatic but it won't change whether somebody hates you or not.

Joe should have known better. You can't go after the women B especially when you know those women personally. Everybody knows Ja was going to bring out Ashanti and expected him to bring Mo, Vita and hell I even thought Charlie Baltimore would make an appearance.
I like how Remy Ma trying to do damage control for him.

On another note, the fact that Ja won that battle with mainly rap love songs is crazy. Matter of fact, his albums are starting to pop up on the Apple hip hop charts after that. Meanwhile aint nobody trying to buy them old Fat Joe albums on Apple.

This is why from the jump I said all the black folks Joe came up with his 50 years never had a problem with it. Joe has said it many times in his interviews he was a fat kid with blonde hair and had to prove himself in his neighborhood so these going back in time convo's tryna "expose" him end up going nowhere.

This the same exact ***** minus the bowl cut :lol: . Joe was in the mix during the era where people were getting punched in they grill for disrespect, if people around him weren't cool with it i'm sure that led to some altercations.

This the same exact ***** minus the bowl cut :lol: . Joe was in the mix during the era where people were getting punched in they grill for disrespect, if people around him weren't cool with it i'm sure that led to some altercations.

0cb1a7930e1fe7677f47589da43a1ef0.jpg

tumblr_oobo4dUefM1szbfero1_400.jpg

tumblr-mewffp-Naq-C1ryqgguo1-400.png

What are we talking about? :lol:

We gonna go back in time and change his real life story because we don't like him?

Fat Joe came up with Black people
Eminem came up with Black people
Neither are Black themselves

One can say the N word
One can’t
Why?

Hey man, like I said. Some people lack some perspective of growing up on Prospect Ave in the Bronx.

Maybe there’s some perspective I’m missing too.

Fact of the matter is there is no absolute answer. It’s all relative.

Back
Top Bottom