Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

finessence finessence really STILL don’t read.

Manic nonsensical posting/rants too. Nothing on subject :lol:
140502-synthetic-marijuana-2039.jpg

The Bobby **** is hilarious because he is the Epitome of a dancing *** Jamaican ***** :lol: , been around these type a cats my entire life.

It says a lot about the "fans" tho that they cooling off on homie for literally just living life. If son served his time & came back dissing his Opps & being on crash dummy timing he would be viewed as the :emoji_goat: in the suburbs of Nebraska.

The Bobby **** is hilarious because he is the Epitome of a dancing *** Jamaican ***** :lol: , been around these type a cats my entire life.

It says a lot about the "fans" tho that they cooling off on homie for literally just living life. If son served his time & came back dissing his Opps & being on crash dummy timing he would be viewed as the :emoji_goat: in the suburbs of Nebraska.
Bobby looking at Lil sus with some them moves, but hey, if I were in prison for x amount of years and I'm free now then ****, I'd be flailing all over the place too. Especially considering that the prosecutors were trying to bury him in jail. Rap is gentrified, to the max now so it has a lot of bandwagon weirdos who are fake gangers and tough guys, so they all have their own perspectives as to how they think artists are supposed to behave while being dweebs themselves.

Nobody minds the dancing. A lot of it is just sus. He's aware of the jokes and is just feeding into it at this point.

Just realized that Freeways daughter passed away the other day.

Man I couldn’t imagine losing two teenage, young adult aged kids in a one year span. Breaks my heart. Not even trying to sound sentimental or anything, but cherish your loved ones and those you’re close to, life is way too short

There's a pretty big-time music lawyer at my firm. Maybe I'll screen cap that Meek post and forward it to him. Hope I get some client credit if he signs up.

Back
Top Bottom