Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It doesn't knock and the tempo on some of the songs. I do like the Pharrell songs better.

Dreaming of the Past was just lazy as were most of the Kanye songs IMO. It's like he got Donda rejects and something Kanye would normally go back and make changes on.
Dreaming of the Past is nasty imo

I like the Kanye records but they do sound a lil outta place. Kanye's new sound is real loud no mixing and mastering. I guess it works on his projects but when it's on somebody else project it sounds off.

The production on this Pusha T project is underwhelming to me.
I agree..Dreaming of the past kinda taints the album sequence...he should have made that one of the last songs...we needed more songs like brambleton and neck and wrist

Last edited:
Yee asked that silly a*** question as if rap and raunchiness isn’t bigger than ever nowadays.

Like she literally has a show called “Lip service” that promotes that type of lifestyle. She’s an idiot.

The average adult female wants to be a city girls or cardi b….
The music is still as misogynistic, and degrading by modern day rappers also so her whole feminist stance is silly. Being hoeish is praised on all platforms. Especially social media. I don’t even follow vixen or “IG thots” but my explore page is full of women shaking their behind or damn near naked, I don’t even understand why my algorithm highlights it. I literally never engage in those types of pages

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom