Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Daddy’s Birthday my favorite on that album.
Relationship and the solo Tomorrow Til Infinity are both 10/10 songs too though.

Thug catalog crazy. 1017 bad ain’t even been touched yet.

But Before Lucci got jammed…he was putting out his best music in a minute. He really be spitting.

Lucci a better rapper. Thug a better “artist”(on the music tip). Prolly two of my favorite out the A, over the past 10 years outside the 🐐 and the baby 🐐

Last edited:
Lucci a better rapper. Thug a better “artist”(on the music tip).
Lucci a better rapper? than Thug?
giphy (1).gif

Lucci ain’t closeted or needed gimmicks. He just as certified as Thug in Florida and GA. Lucci got family down here in Florida. He get equal if not more love than Thug.

In terms of technical rapping Lucci one of of the best not just out Atlanta but nationwide. Boy slick with the language

Thug had lapped Lucci talent wise and career wise. I've never even heard their music compared to one another.

Lapped? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just cause a n_ try to harmonize y’all think he “talented”
Thug can’t sing.

They both abuse autotune so they’re even in that light.

In terms of rapping they’re equal….

Lucci spitting

Lucci a better rapper? than Thug?
giphy (1).gif

Better at rapping. This shouldn’t be a hot take. I think Thug makes better music.

Thug makes better music that a lot of rappers, who rap better than him.

Thug had lapped Lucci talent wise and career wise. I've never even heard their music compared to one another.

This is obvious. I’m just saying, Lucci always had some heat. To me 🤷🏾‍♂️

Hella consistent. Great music.

Lucci isn’t close to the same level as thug stop it we not even about to entertain that. Migos thru that boy a golden nugget.

For the life of me I still don’t see how they didn’t push digits more, that **** was on the radio here and blasted everywhere that summer.

SS1 and 2 was crazy and barter 6 was better than every carter not 1&2.

Lucci isn’t close to the same level as thug stop it we not even about to entertain that. Migos thru that boy a golden nugget.

For the life of me I still don’t see how they didn’t push digits more, that **** was on the radio here and blasted everywhere that summer.

Lucci a traditional spitter….

Thugger is just Travis Scott if he came from the mud….

People poke at Lucci for his voice/cadence but Thug voice damn near unbearable sometimes. He gets his stuff off though with ease but c’mon man.

Thug got many “sons” out here because he certified across every hood and has tons of admires. Basically like Wayne, but y’all constantly understate Lucci.

Lucci got it. It’s a reason so many people collaborate with him, nationwide

And Digits remix was absolute fire, too bad Meek "lost" to that other guy.
"They say they ballin and we say we ballin, somebody please tell me what is the score"
"WE UP BY 30, THE MONEY IS DIRTY/ THEM BRICKS IN THE CEILING, A MIL ON THE FLOOR

Migos thru that boy a golden nugget.

Stop it. It was the other way around. Them boys was cold before 2 Chainz Good Drank, and Lucci threw em the oop on Key 2 The Streets. It’s why takeoff wasn’t on bad n bougee. Had to pick one.

But anyway, looks like an end of an era, for everyone named.

Back
Top Bottom