Hold on now

20220512_173133.jpg

Screenshot_20220512-174137__02.jpg

Screenshot_20220512-174137__03.jpg

download (8).jpeg

Be safe tho

AE65C3AD-2A28-4800-917B-B61F18D5EA1F.png

Music's subjective, different strokes etc but this here downright revisionism

Thugger literally needs the stars to align to create good music. He’s like a quarterback with small hands who doesn’t play good in rainy or snowy weather games.

Lucci can just hop in the stu and go in

Thugger literally needs the stars to align to create good music. He’s like a quarterback with small hands who doesn’t play good in rainy or snowy weather games.

Thug biggest issue is focus. I don’t think he needs the stars to align he just loved the life more than the making music part. He should’ve been a much bigger star but consistency and focus did him in

My guy, i really wanna know where you get these facts and analogies from. I get that his music might not be for everybody (keyword might) but denying his talent and body of work like that is crazy.
I mean, ****** have ears and eyes, just say you hate a ***** and keep it pushing

"Needs the stars to align"
tenor (36).gif

Ok, Imma have to hit yall East and West coast posters with a cease and desist letter when it comes to talking about down south music. Yall aint making no sense.

Ain't no agreeing to disagree, Lucci a chitterling circuit rapper. Besides Key to the Streets and that PNB Rock song nobody playing that man

So Much Fun damn near owned the summer when it dropped da hell is dudes talking bout

Bruh literally wore a dress and painted his fingernails just to gain attention…..

Lucci was organic and no gimmicks.

But hey, y’all can enjoy a n_ who talked about smoking penises and calls his homeboys his boyfriend.

Y’all can have that. Dude is a gay Hugh Hefner and allllll his YSL henchman are his playmates

“Hey Boyfriend, this is Christian, can we stab up Lucci? YSL Peanut is his bunk mate. Can we shank him up, boyfriend?!?? Please oh please, can we?!?”

F****outtahere

Back
Top Bottom