Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Metro worried he’s gonna eat a lil less with these guys locked up:lol:

Nah really though as someone who enjoys Lucci and Thugs music, I can easily say Thugs music is more listenable in a variety of settings.

Y’all gotta excuse my dawg 2163O1baller90 2163O1baller90 with the “Lucci gets more play out n about than Thug” talk, yo from Cleveland you know it’s bizarro world out there :lol: :smh:
Naw relax lol. No disrespect to my fellow Clevelander , but I literally know 1 person who listens to lucci and only song I know is whatever the one with quavo is … slips my mind right now .

Lucci doesn’t get a lot of burn here lol

Naw relax lol. No disrespect to my fellow Clevelander , but I literally know 1 person who listens to lucci and only song I know is whatever the one with quavo is … slips my mind right now .

Lucci doesn’t get a lot of burn here lol

Only Lucci song that got play around me was Keys to The City. That’s the song with Migos/Quavo you’re referring to I think

10000%
It’s crazy I was reading the quotes and replies and everyone is trynna dunk on him. Like damn bruh just can’t defend his homie? Everybody so holier than thou on the internet. **** is corny.

Cause dude playing dumb like these ****** wasnt on the ******** cuz he gave out some turkeys :lol:

I’d assume Thug a solid individual from what we see of him but dude dismissing a lot of black pain to just say 50 murders don’t matter cuz homie can rap a lil or give back to the community. of course thug deserves to have it played out in court but cmon :lol:

On top of the fact that bruh goes on this rant after becoming a millionaire his damn self from allowing bruh to dry snitch on himself for a decade :lol:

Cause dude playing dumb like these ****** wasnt on the bull**** cuz he gave out some turkeys :lol:

I’d assume Thug a solid individual from what we see of him but dude dismissing a lot of black pain to just say 50 murders don’t matter cuz homie can rap a lil or give back to the community. of course thug deserves to have it played out in court but cmon :lol:

On top of the fact that bruh goes on this rant after becoming a millionaire his damn self from allowing bruh to dry snitch on himself for a decade :lol:

I’m not saying thug is innocent but I don’t see **** wrong with riding for your homie.

The court case may not be as cut and dry as we think it is right now. Obviously thug gon sit in jail for some years but we’ll see how it plays out.

Not so funny. He legit made millionnaires out of/changed the lives for the better of more ****** than a lot of so called "black leaders", say patrisse cullors for instance

Stop it champ. I don’t care if he made ****** billionaires. At the end of the day a real leader helps keep his troops out of trouble and doesn’t do things to jeopardize the operation. Those same dudes he made millionaires is about lose some if not all of that money so what difference does that make.

Money is important don’t get me wrong…..but there’s ethics involved in how you get it. Killing a bunch of black people and getting yourself and others tossed in jail ain’t no iconic black leader champ.

Yo favorite moaner literally dated a minor and won prom king just to be cool with lil Wayne

Reginae and Lucci only 5 years apart… she was an adult when they began dating.

You really think her mom would let a overgrown man date a minor? Stop it…..

You’re boy NBA wore mascara and was grinding on his homeboy in the kitchen during a getty though.

I’m not saying thug is innocent but I don’t see **** wrong with riding for your homie.

The court case may not be as cut and dry as we think it is right now. Obviously thug gon sit in jail for some years but we’ll see how it plays out.

You ride for your homie if he’s a victim of police brutality, you ride for your homie if he’s going through a custody case with his baby momma for his child. You don’t ride for your homie when he’s indicated by the local government for 50……..count ‘em 50 homicides throughout the city over the years.

WE gotta learn to charge certain ****** to the game, and this is one of those moments. The paperwork is clear cut and available for all to read. Those 50 individuals have families that will NO LONGER see their family members. Everybody ain’t meant to be saved…..this **** is like the Titanic……everybody ain’t going to make it.

It’s a wrap for Cas.

Everybody screaming F rats, snitches get stitches, no snitching, until it gets real. Cas was easy to flip on cause he one of the bosses. Someone always gonna snitch on them. Funny how he was the first one crying when he got arrested. You can tell dude balling his eyes out at night.

Y’all gotta excuse my dawg 2163O1baller90 2163O1baller90 with the “Lucci gets more play out n about than Thug” talk, yo from Cleveland you know it’s bizarro world out there :lol: :smh:
Chill I know this broken English *** ***** isn't talking..this is coming from a ***** from the city of doc martens, man capris, and slave dances..looking like y'all kicking slave shackles off y'all ankles..stop playing with me

Chill I know this broken English *** ***** isn't talking..this is coming from a ***** from the city of doc martens, man capris, and slave dances..looking like y'all kicking slave shackles off y'all ankles..stop playing with me
221AFCAA-FDA1-4D96-A26B-5EE21E7D52F6.gif

That 2004 joke was cute, but enjoy the Lucci at whatever Chili’s y’all partying at this weekend in Ohio :pimp:

You ride for your homie if he’s a victim of police brutality, you ride for your homie if he’s going through a custody case with his baby momma for his child. You don’t ride for your homie when he’s indicated by the local government for 50……..count ‘em 50 homicides throughout the city over the years.

WE gotta learn to charge certain ****** to the game, and this is one of those moments. The paperwork is clear cut and available for all to read. Those 50 individuals have families that will NO LONGER see their family members. Everybody ain’t meant to be saved…..this **** is like the Titanic……everybody ain’t going to make it.

I keep seeing people say that they’re being accused of killing 50 people lol. The DA did not say that. She said that “gangs” are responsible for 50 murders and 80% of the crime in the county. Not YSL specifically.

Back
Top Bottom