Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Damn. Wild to think that all that was 8 years ago.

QM has talent (or had, idk, I haven’t heard any recent stuff from him), but he got the ****** end of the stick in that whole ordeal.

He’s been telling some of these stories for years though. Waiting to get an apology from Drake, Meek, Drama, etc. Doubt that ever comes. At some point you gotta dust yourself off and keep it moving. Go twice as hard if you really want it. I knew it was still eating at dude when he did that ig post where he’s shouting “I’m not a ghost!!” :smh:

He’s spoke on this plenty of times and it boils down to he just be saying **** to get ****** riled up and clutching their pearls :lol:

@ 2 minutes

That being said I’m here for Ant Glizzy vs. Charleston white lol

Yeah but the thing is you can't play this game "I said this dumb **** to troll" then turnaround and act like you a community leader. :lol:

… nahhhh b. I get mf’s troll. Rape isn’t anything to troll about and then fall back on “I know my truth, I’m not about to explain it to you because you don’t want to really understand what I was trying to say anyway” as a defense to what was said.

***** said he raped women. That’s something that mf’s really want to understand. Because dude said that **** with conviction from the clip I heard.

Delete all that semantics/attempting to be provocative ****.:lol:

Grew up on Fonzarelli 🔥. In A Major Way is the first cd i bought they was going hard on ca at the time about parental advisory stickers. I look 10 Im like 12 or 13 doing my best to practice looking hard
dude at the counter says man how old are you whats your birthday, i spit out something obviously wrong 😂 dude says the album is dope just dont get in trouble rings me up and i go home throw it in the three disc aiwa system with all the lights on front 😂🔥🔥
Screenshot_20230111-175259-117.png

… nahhhh b. I get mf’s troll. Rape isn’t anything to troll about and then fall back on “I know my truth, I’m not about to explain it to you because you don’t want to really understand what I was trying to say anyway” as a defense to what was said.

***** said he raped women. That’s something that mf’s really want to understand. Because dude said that **** with conviction from the clip I heard.

It's always funny when people say "but he made a good point about these rappers be doing....". Dude still 90% BS. :lol:

Do he dress like a young _ though? He dress like a depressed 45 year old.

D_JWiTrXsAAx2AK.jpg:large

DTsWW7rVAAA9gFL

DqTGGAEWwAIvQic.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000605878391.jpg

The last one ain't bad

Yeah, you wouldn't even know most of his stuff is designer.

It's dudes who look like Fendi and LV mannequins that look fake, because it's so ostentatious. They make it specifically for the rap demographic, because people who been had money don't wear that ****. Much less how they used to squeeze in to tight *** clothing, because they don't cater to big dudes.

Quentin telling it all

Isn't he hurting himself talking about everything?

I guess he wants to be a writer with the credit, but he's ruining being a ghostwriter, because he's blackballing himself

In two years he's going to be doing another set of interviews about how he's blackballed and nobody will work with him.

Isn't he hurting himself talking about everything?

I guess he wants to be a writer with the credit, but he's ruining being a ghostwriter, because he's blackballing himself

In two years he's going to be doing another set of interviews about how he's blackballed and nobody will work with him.

I think he already been blackballed since 2015 when everything came out. He probably like **** it at this point.

Yeah but the thing is you can't play this game "I said this dumb **** to troll" then turnaround and act like you a community leader. :lol:

This topic comes up every couple of months. :lol: there was one clip where he was like he considers trains to be r**e. Then I heard another clip where he was like his OG’s raised him to do that to white women based on the climate of southern Texas after Jim Crow and whatnot in the 70’s. But that sounds even more ridiculous (you finna pull that off and not have the state skin your black *** alive in the damn 70’s? :lol:)

I definitely agree that that’s some off **** to joke/troll about and nothing about that topic is funny. But eh nothing he says surprises me. I take that ***** solely for entertainment even though like he said, nobody from his actual city/community ever got anything crazy to say about him 🤷🏽‍♂️ it’s always outside celebrities or other media outlets.

Charleston just let go of the ti diss huh smh was waiting on that to drop

I wish YSL members would keep the verbal civil war behind the scenes, its not helping Thug out at all.

The way to beat stuff like this is stick together.

Its called, "Divide and Conquer(no PC)" for a reason, and the Prosecution using it with LV 1 ease.

I’m not the smartest man in the world but all these ***** selling their catalog not knowing where technology is about to take this **** are tripping. Lol they could come out with some VR **** that would have you in the studio with Snoop and Dre when they was making that **** or whatever :lol:. It’s tons of things they could do and it’s hella early to be selling some of the most iconic records of the new millennium/the 90’s if you The-Dream/Dr. Dre/Future/Wayne

Back
Top Bottom