Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Screenshot_20230127-112923.png

Always thought it was a trip how currensy split from the biggest rapper in the game @ the time, and has come so far since then, becoming his own brand, that you actually forget he was ever linked to wayne in the first place.

Dudes has been doin WELL for himself for quite some time.

Knos his position in the game, and thrives in it. No bishn and whining.

He has a nack for leaving the situation at the right time. It was clear that YM wasn’t going to work for him. They were headed in another direction. After where the cash flopped, Spitta new he had to switch it up. And that NEW YN roster they were bringing in, he simply wouldn’t have fit :lol:

He has a nack for leaving the situation at the right time. It was clear that YM wasn’t going to work for him. They were headed in another direction. After where the cash flopped, Spitta new he had to switch it up. And that NEW YN roster they were bringing in, he simply wouldn’t have fit :lol:

This dude Drake wouldn't hurt a fly..but on another note the early 2010s was a horrible time fashion wise .the designs of today are way better than basic **** we had a decade ago

Always thought Currensy would have ended up bigger than what he is. But he’s definitely in his lane and doing his thing. Wiz is the one who actually overachieved :lol:

but on another note the early 2010s was a horrible time fashion wise .the designs of today are way better than basic **** we had a decade ago

Deep v-neck t shirt with the wooden jesus piece or rosary and jeans we THOUGHT fit properly but were still ill fit jeans… and some vans or blazers.

What a ******* time :lol:

Last edited:
Deep v-neck t **** with the wooden jesus piece or rosary and jeans we THOUGHT fit properly but were still ill fit jeans… and some vans or blazers.

What a ****ing time :lol:

ahhh man not the rosary beads :lol: mfs was even gettin them joints as tattoos thats when I knew we fell completely from God's light

I def look back at the **** we was wearin in college 2010-2014 in disgust

Deep v-neck t **** with the wooden jesus piece or rosary and jeans we THOUGHT fit properly but were still ill fit jeans… and some vans or blazers.

What a ****ing time :lol:
I ain't wear all thattt but I feel you lol..I was mostly wearing polo, 10 deep, diamond supply, basically any street wear on karmaloop with air maxes, Griffeys, Jordans..I just hated the basic *** flannels we used to wear back then
I was in college in 09 wearin Girbauds

Shoukda kept them ****s :smh:
Ordered a pair from Eastbay over the phone. Shorty pronounced it "Grrrr-Bods"

giphy-684436027.gif

Oh **** lol the and the fact you bought them from Eastbay we've come a long way

Last edited:
ahhh man not the rosary beads :lol: mfs was even gettin them joints as tattoos thats when I knew we fell completely from God's light

The tatted rosary beads man. Saw quite a few people (men and women) with that one back in the day on them Florida spring break trips. :lol:

College was a wild time.

I definitely know a few dudes that has rosary beads tatted on them lol smh
My guys.

State prop era was too hard…

Ironically I watched state prop 1 last night

Spitta was too cool for them folks bruh….A lot of them ended up being some of the biggest lames & cornballs :lol:

Back
Top Bottom