Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Some of of my favorite, semi-random twista Features. Future, Boosie & Killa Cam!

Twista was working his move in the late 10s. He got a lot of tracks with a lot of *****s, that’s fire, but stayed on the mixtape circuit/deep cuts on great mixtapes

brother do not get me started lol I swear Twista is SEVERLY underappreciated....just feature wise here go some of my favorites

aight Im done :lol: I can go on bout Twista for days..K-Town legend

Last edited:
Even if this is true you don't **** on your lil homie to the public. I'm sure Jay told Bleek certain things he should do and Bleek ain't listen but we won't know about 'em.
While I’m not 100% certain, I’m positive Jay has outed Bleek in public or on some form of media.

I want to say he criticized him in Decoded, but someone is going to have to fact check me.

That clip’s been out for a while, but when it was released, I wasn’t even surprised that 50 would be talking like that. We see how he dogged out Buck. Him and Banks got more history, but dude’s proven that literally anybody can get it.

Dude really is off in the head. Sometimes it’s entertaining, sometimes it’s cringe.

While I’m not 100% certain, I’m positive Jay has outed Bleek in public or on some form of media.

I want to say he criticized him in Decoded, but someone is going to have to fact check me.

I got the book I know what you talking about. Jay said that when they was recording Reasonable Doubt he had to go to Bleeks crib and drag him out the bed one time. Not the same at all.

That clip’s been out for a while, but when it was released, I wasn’t even surprised that 50 would be talking like that. We see how he dogged out Buck. Him and Banks got more history, but dude’s proven that literally anybody can get it.

Dude really is off in the head. Sometimes it’s entertaining, sometimes it’s cringe.
If you listen to 50 you would think Banks was a weed carrier. Everybody don't wanna be super famous. Banks and Yayo inherited all those beefs for him. 50 put them on but you can probably say him stopping them from working with other NY rappers also stunted their growth. I don't blame Game for not being "loyal" to 50. What does being loyal to 50 get you?

Back
Top Bottom