Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This is stupid. When was TI the hottest rapper?

So Nelly was hot? And....

These are stupid discussions.

Hammer and Vanilla Ice were top sellers, so they should get more respect than Tribe and LL?

Rap fans are embarrassingly stupid.

People always used that flawed argument against Jay. :lol:

Nas was never the "hottest" rapper either. Being the best, having the best albums while selling big numbers is what them made who they are.

"Hot" means jack ****... even dumber than 21 trying to say Nas isn't relevant (after dropped 4 of the most praised rap in less year despite the age of his career). Privileged rappers indeed. So what if Nelly outsold him one year out of 20, dude just performed at a State Fair in Southern IL and I could have went for free but Nelly has always been trash. I look forward to not going to Future's future state fair performances as well. Lol, ok I am gonna leave the man alone. I am gonna post some real hip-hop tho.

Mans going on day #3 of talking about Future. :lol:
But buddy said
Also I dont really care about the demographics or what everyone else there likes
24kivy-prince.gif

Has nothing to do with what I think is good, what dont you understand? Popular =/= good. If you guys didnt care about my opinion yall wouldbt be going so hard for special ed.

See you came in here trying to rustle feathers with your (bum ***) take on a very popular and undeniably good rapper. We ignored you at first but you had to double down with your contrarian takes (s/o Osh), just for you to still be on that tip 72+ hours later. We got it the first time, you got poor tastes don't like Future. Carry the hell on

See you came in here trying to rustle feathers with your (bum ***) take on a very popular and undeniably good rapper. We ignored you at first but you had to double down with your contrarian takes (s/o Osh), just for you to still be on that tip 72+ hours later. We got it the first time, you got poor tastes don't like Future. Carry the hell on

Hes NOT a good rapper, that was my point. Someone already dropped his bars and they may as well have dropped a Xanny because that all he talks about and how he sounds mumbling all that ********.

I like Doggystyle better... but speaking of Snoop... hes also a pretty bad rapper that I actually like. We know he CAN rap, but man he sure as hell ran outta material decades ago. Gotta commend him for still doing his thing for all these years and buying Death Row.

Now I cant agree with that... but it is a dope *** album than I am pretty I can listen to with out skipping a track. I might give it a spin today...

Back
Top Bottom