Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I never looked at bubba sparxxx as an em clone.. I thought his persona was being a country white boy

Nah, dude came out mad corny with the magnified country gimmick and doing Ugly and that video

Besides Timbaland I never thought much of him and it instantly turned me off.

I went back and listened to Chronic yesterday.

Chronic might have the best skits on an album.

Lil Wyte confirmed it too. But them labels were shopping super hard for this formula. And Sounds like Timbaland & Jimmy Iovine & Interscope really wanted to re-create the Dre-Em formula so much, that they got blinded by it and kept chasing it.

This why Tim tried again, with Justin Timberlake & Nelly Furtado

I can only think of 3 Bubba Spaxx songs.
Ms New Booty
Ugly
They Ain’t Ready

They ain’t ready still fire though.

This is dope ..there just smoking and chopping it up listening to the dedication 1

Yep yep. And Bubba the obvious stat here. Crazy, cuz they at the part where Curren$y gets heavy features on that tape. And just bumping right along. Then you got a dusty Future talking about fighting *****s at Glenwood day :rofl:

You wouldn’t ever see **** like this now. Real candid.

I havent lived in CO for over 2 years... also I live in southern IL, but what does that have to do with where Im from? Also I dont really care about the demographics or what everyone else there likes. I never cared for drill rap or Chief Keef or any modern rappers out of the Chi. I. Pushing 40 I only care about the OGs like Twista, Do or Die, Crucial Conflict, etc.

damn-sorry.gif

Back
Top Bottom