Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Bc she’s a pretty brownskin girl and we’re “supposed” to champion that in comparison to lightskin beyonce.

Plus shes an underdog which people LOVE so they constantly feel the need to sing her praises. Same with nas. 🤷🏾‍♂️

That's true. I don't get it, Bria Myles is extra dark and she look better than most IG models. It's dark skin girls that look better than light skin girls and vice versa.

Kelly was the first short haired baddie to me as a kid

edit: a guy I use to work with said that Beyonce absolutely has to have a major flaw to end up with Jay. She cant be as "perfect" as her fans make her out to be.

I asked him to give me examples and he said either:

1. She has halitosis (stank *** mouth)
2. Dat kitty stank (stank *** kitty)

edit: a guy I use to work with said that Beyonce absolutely has to have a major flaw to end up with Jay. She cant be as "perfect" as her fans make her out to be.

She married a future billionaire I don’t see his logic

85F9B9D1-1807-44A6-A6A4-3233002B53C3.jpeg
Yeah nah
That lil thigh crevice doing something to me

far87o.png

Or she married one of the richest ****** in the room. And he got power in his industry.

Toni Braxton for me

5ba3d71281cf74bbaa6cc481b24d707928a8a5f2.gif

I would look at dude questionably.

This is the definition of a hater and someone you don't want around you. He's someone who would hate and be jealous of you for your car, job, chick.....

Back
Top Bottom