Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Do we know if Ross and Gunplay still even tight like that tho ? …Hate to see any baby go thru that but that’s not Ross’ obligation and ain’t seen/heard nothing bout those 2 together in a min
can’t be 100% that’s why I put assuming they still cool but as of last year ross was still posting his albums , gunplay just posted ross for his bday a couple weeks ago, believe he spoke on them still rockin at the breakfast club and gunplay was at a show …. But who knows

Definitely not his obligation but I just think about me if I was in that position . None of my ****** would have to do that.

Also as much as ross talks about taking care of your people , not having your ****** looking like they starving , killin birdman , etc. lol I just thought it would be different .

At the end of the day , I’m on the outside looking in, but it just looks funny to me

can’t be 100% that’s why I put assuming they still cool but as of last year ross was still posting his albums , gunplay just posted ross for his bday a couple weeks ago, believe he spoke on them still rockin at the breakfast club and gunplay was at a show …. But who knows

Definitely not his obligation but I just think about me if I was in that position . None of my ****** would have to do that.

Also as much as ross talks about taking care of your people , not having your ****** looking like they starving , killin birdman , etc. lol I just thought it would be different .

At the end of the day , I’m on the outside looking in, but it just looks funny to me
Nah u right. Real ****** do real ****. Them ****** still cool and they day 1 homies. I’d understand if dude got a car repossessed or lost a crib, that’s his fault. But that man baby can be saved for 50k….. and u in Ross position, talking how he talk, u gotta handle that. Hell even if it was an issue, u take care of that.

Speaking on Ross

Did y'all know Master P was Meek's manger? He told Meek that his contract wasn't straight in the beginning.

These dudes are so desperate to get off the streets they think it will be made right later.

Back
Top Bottom