Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Sound like Pookie Loc was an outsider, to the money crew that was trying to work his way in. It’s always *****s like that. Who around, ready to crash/prove themselves and wanna get in the inner circle of the more lit crew. *****s know each other, but not really “homeboys”.

His name was Pookie Loc, you already know what it is with those types. Crash test.

I agree

"we posed to be Brothas"

but when _'s talk crazy on some real life. Just prove it.

Magic33 Magic33 what we doing, post your whip?

20230227-133919.jpg

20230227-134645.jpg

Get paid young *****, get paid :pimp:

Speaking on Ross

Did y'all know Master P was Meek's manger? He told Meek that his contract wasn't straight in the beginning.

These dudes are so desperate to get off the streets they think it will be made right later.

Not saying you but just last month people was saying Master P is robbing people and he wanted rob Kodak. We gotta start dealing with these things on a case by case basis. Like with Puff, everybody was laughing when French signed to him and that was 12 years ago and him and Puff still tight.

Not saying you but just last month people was saying Master P is robbing people and he wanted rob Kodak. We gotta start dealing with these things on a case by case basis. Like with Puff, everybody was laughing when French signed to him and that was 12 years ago and him and Puff still tight.

I think in the industry they try to give people the standard rap/record deal and see if they're going to take it.

So everybody has a bad deal and they expect it. I think a lot of dudes think they're going to get out of it, or outperform and renegotiate. They don't think about 10-15 years later, because that's not the way you think at 20. You're thinking at most next year.

Plus Puff and Master P in 2005 have a lot more money and know what a bad deal is more willing to give out a more artist friendly deal. Ross in 2008 was trying to be a mogul.

Back
Top Bottom