Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yo I’m dying at CTG pulling up the video of Baby saying on stage I **** with N’s too.

Juvenile like nah I don’t know about that. That ain’t what he meant.

Hahahahahaha

**** got real uncomfortable :lol:

That's crazy Birdman was smashing Eve after she was disgusted at how CMR treated girls on stage during their tour. :lol:

The South period rides for Pac hard. It's been like that as long as I can remember.

Just like homie above said that's why Pimp C didn't want to do Big Pimpin. Pac is my personal GOAT but Pimp was borderline obsessed with him lol

Pac God in the South I’ve said this on here before :lol:

Juvie said he was one of the few people around there ****ing with East Coast music tough like that in general at the time though

Hearing Juvie say that just confirms what we've said.
From Mississippi to Texas & Louisiana, all I heard growing up was Pac.

Someone does need to slap sauce walka and get it on camera. Dude has literally been crying for years thinking that he invented everything up under the sun

ion eem rock wit yo like dat but its def alotta *****'s takin his **** n runnin with it.

all that sauce/drip lingo and everything even loosely referring to it should be accredited to him.

ion eem rock wit yo like dat but its def alotta *****'s takin his **** n runnin with it.

all that sauce/drip lingo and everything even loosely referring to it should be accredited to him.

No one is obligated to give him credit for anything. The only people that sit and complain about people “stealing” stuff they didn’t come up with are people with nothing going on.

Beyoncé and Kanye released a song in 2011 with Kanye mentioning drip.

Sauce twins didn’t score a hit until like 2014...

He didn’t invent the words, wasn’t the first rapper to use the words..so what is he getting credit for? He’s upset people are doing it better than him. That’s my only assumption given the facts.

I remember a smoking session when hearing that song for the first time...

When the Braaatttt came on, we all bust out laughing.. :lol:

Man it was hilarious hearing Juvenile on the Breakfast Club trying not to say that verse was trash :lol:

No one is obligated to give him credit for anything. The only people that sit and complain about people “stealing” stuff they didn’t come up with are people with nothing going on.

Beyoncé and Kanye released a song in 2011 with Kanye mentioning drip.

Sauce twins didn’t score a hit until like 2014...

He didn’t invent the words, wasn’t the first rapper to use the words..so what is he getting credit for? He’s upset people are doing it better than him. That’s my only assumption given the facts.

It’s one of those Migos/Three 6 things, where he’s not the originator, but is directly responsible for it’s current [over]usage.

People BEEN saying sauce. It’s funny people want credited for all these buzzwords. The whole south side of Chicago has had its lingo pillaged, and they don’t EVER complain. The whole nations saying thot, opp, etc because of Chicago and I rarely here them guys cry.

Sauce Walka is GARBAGE. This man walks around like he’s in a Groundhog Day version of a wacky tacky day in High School.

He can’t dress and his music sucks. He’s the biggest attention seeker in the industry right now

Young thug even UTTERING “h*** s***t” is a oxymoron...

Like bro, you do all this gay/homosexual stuff to get attention. (I know he’s bisexual or whatever) but he’s the QUEEN or doing h*** stuff. Clown.

Talented musician, but personally a clown
Barter 6 his hardest project.

Man it was hilarious hearing Juvenile on the Breakfast Club trying not to say that verse was trash :lol:

It’s one of those Migos/Three 6 things, where he’s not the originator, but is directly responsible for it’s current [over]usage.

Even if he is, what does he want? For example let’s say because he said sauce, future started saying it and then every Atlanta rapper copied future.

Then he still isn’t the reason..HE NEVER had the platform for people to look to him to copy him...the only time he had been talked about in the mainstream was his beefs. They had one hit and haven’t been heard of since

People BEEN saying sauce. It’s funny people want credited for all these buzzwords. The whole south side of Chicago has had its lingo pillaged, and they don’t EVER complain. The whole nations saying thot, opp, etc because of Chicago and I rarely here them guys cry.

Sauce Walka is GARBAGE. This man walks around like he’s in a Groundhog Day version of a wacky tacky day in High School.

He can’t dress and his music sucks. He’s the biggest attention seeker in the industry right now

Nah, I remember a lil spat/beef between Chief Keef and some other dude who was sayin' he was the originator of thot a few years ago

Nobody lace you with the game like the Bay

mynicca1.png

and they production was clean as a mug

Back
Top Bottom