Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Even if he is, what does he want? For example let’s say because he said sauce, future started saying it and then every Atlanta rapper copied future.

Then he still isn’t the reason..HE NEVER had the platform for people to look to him to copy him...the only time he had been talked about in the mainstream was his beefs. They had one hit and haven’t been heard of since

I don’t even have a take in this but think about what you just typed my dude :lol:

This is black culture first, the idea that you need to be mainstream or have a big platform to be influential within black culture is just wrong and backwards

Think about how much **** has gone on and influenced the culture over the years that hasn’t even sniffed the mainstream eyes/ears. **** funnels through and gets co-signed/acknowledged by us on a lower level before it can even reach the mainstream or bigger platforms

Everybody all over the country using Hoodrich Pablo Juan flow right now and he not really mainstream at all

Even if he is, what does he want? For example let’s say because he said sauce, future started saying it and then every Atlanta rapper copied future.

Then he still isn’t the reason..HE NEVER had the platform for people to look to him to copy him...the only time he had been talked about in the mainstream was his beefs. They had one hit and haven’t been heard of since

I’m pretty sure you of all people should know about styles/trends being taken from local/smaller artists and absorbed by more popular ones :lol: that’s how trends start in the first place. That’s a long standing thing and not just in rap.

Nobody lace you with the game like the Bay

mynicca1.png

and they production was clean as a mug

My people played so much too short, Had me thinking he was from South Florida

I don’t even have a take in this but think about what you just typed my dude :lol:

This is black culture first, the idea that you need to be mainstream or have a big platform to be influential within black culture is just wrong and backwards

Think about how much **** has gone on and influenced the culture over the years that hasn’t even sniffed the mainstream eyes/ears. **** funnels through and gets co-signed/acknowledged by us on a lower level before it can even reach the mainstream or bigger platforms

Everybody all over the country using Hoodrich Pablo Juan flow right now and he not really mainstream at all

I’m pretty sure you of all people should know about styles/trends being taken from local/smaller artists and absorbed by more popular ones :lol: that’s how trends start in the first place. That’s a long standing thing and not just in rap.

So no facts or tangible evidence to support your Claims? just he say she say and false equivalencies? Got it

So Thug mad cause 2 Chainz not riding with him? That's *** behavior.
That man 40 years old. He not worried bout y'all lil beef.

I think it’s more about just siding with the home team

I love Walk but over the years bruh done came at Future, Thug, Gunna etc (all people 2chainz homies with) as well as the whole city of ATL multiple times :lol:

Bruh could very easily get bored and start ****ting on 2chainz tomorrow with no ****s about those Versace shoes :lol:

Walk damn near started some beef with Trae the other day he don’t care lol

Last edited:
Influenced Boosie @wavycrocket

@nawghtyhare Is sacremento the only part of the Bay (or close to the bay) that gang bang? Brotha Lynch, C-Bo, Mozzy

There’s Mexican gangs from Fairfield through Oakland. I’ve seen dudes rep crip and blood out here (Fairfield) but I honestly don’t know how serious it is, that was back when I was more around the hood over a decade ago.

What facts or evidence you talking about bruh? :lol:

My comment wasn’t about the sauce **** but just in general, you dont need to be big to have influence within your culture

That’s what we were talking about though. Specifically that situation.

Also, I agree. The issue is when dudes start whining like they don’t know how it go. Nobody owes you anything...we live in a capitalist society...either shut up or put up

This my first time listening to Crooked and I'm not sure if I should be rightly disappointed. I expected super lyrical bars and what I'm getting is average raps just no drug use bars

That's like being from LA and not knowing about NWA. :smh: :lol:

Son real new to this hip hop thing.

I know you’re trying to be funny but no. No it’s not :lol:

There are people who have probably heard like 5 hip hop songs in their lifetime and know who NWA is because of the individual members’ success and contributions to music as a whole. You can’t miss em.

Geto boys not so much...you rarely hear about the group let alone the individual members

There are people who have probably heard like 5 hip hop songs in their lifetime and know who NWA is because of the individual members’ success and contributions to music as a whole. You can’t miss em.

Geto boys not so much...you rarely hear about the group let alone the individual members

No, YOU barely hear about the group :lol:

Mind Playin Tricks On Me is one of the most popular hip hop songs ever. Scarface is one of the most praised rappers ever.

You obviously grew up a lot different than some fans of hip hop, you show it all the time and that's cool.

People talk about Scarface all the time and how much of an influence he is, including other rappers.

No, YOU barely hear about the group :lol:

Mind Playin Tricks On Me is one of the most popular hip hop songs ever. Scarface is one of the most praised rappers ever.

You obviously grew up a lot different than some fans of hip hop, you show it all the time and that's cool.

People talk about Scarface all the time and how much of an influence he is, including other rappers.

So you guys are about to tell me Scarface LET ALONE WILLIE D....

Are more talked about or talked about on the same level as DR DRE and ICE CUBE?? :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom