Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Mellii bad as hell to me, sexy *** voice. Can't even blame Meek but he shouldn't have tried to sign her to smash.

Reminded me that Prince was f'n all them girls he signed. :lol: He wrote some hits for 'em too.

Melli chick voice is wack or her accent. She sound slow.

I been watching this Sauce Money interview. He talked about his songs with Jay. I HATED the beats for Face Off and Reservoir Dogs. I can't stand them. I feel like they were both pretty popular too. Sauce's album had some weak *** beats too.

Any chance she telling this because of how hot Meek Mill is right now? This brings her a lot of attention.

What did he do wrong? I can’t listen but all I’ve seen so far is he wanted to smash. As long as he didn’t touch her or try to force something, I don’t care

Didn't know who she was until today...but it's interesting how this all played out. Tory Lanez makes a post provoking Meek to respond...which he did. Now shorty doing the crying interview the day her album drop :lol::smh:

Well played

I know people like to ish on Vlad cause it's the popular thing to do but most of his interviews with legends be on point.

I feel the same way about Charlamagne. Their interviews are better when they actually respect or look up to the person.

This my first time listening to Crooked and I'm not sure if I should be rightly disappointed. I expected super lyrical bars and what I'm getting is average raps just no drug use bars

It's understandable to me, because I've never been a big fan of his. He doesn't entertain me.

I know people like to ish on Vlad cause it's the popular thing to do but most of his interviews with legends be on point.

I feel the same way about Charlamagne. Their interviews are better when they actually respect or look up to the person.

Yeah Vlad does good interviews with a lot of the westcoast legends, that's when I really started paying attention to him when Straight Outta Compton was out and he was interviewing a lot of people close to them. He still got that white boy play dumb and naive thing going. He can't play the older dudes but he be baiting these young and dumb new rappers.

Absolutely, but it shouldn't immediately implicate him either.

Implicate him in what way? That he tried raped her or that he tried to push up on her past her comfort zone?

Any chance she telling this because of how hot Meek Mill is right now? This brings her a lot of attention.

What did he do wrong? I can’t listen but all I’ve seen so far is he wanted to smash. As long as he didn’t touch her or try to force something, I don’t care

I mean I don't think this is that big of a deal for her to think this will be her catalyst.
So far it seems like he made a pass at her and the conversation got disrespectful in her eyes and it the situation carried on past the moment and left her feeling uncomfortable.

It's understandable to me, because I've never been a big fan of his. He doesn't entertain me.

Me neither, it was much worse than I expected. Especially dudes who champion him are the same ones who dump on the more entertaining artists.
He's super talented but his music just seems like he knows he's good and better than but proceeds to spit bland bars

Vlad just put me on to Tsu-Surf. I know I'm probably late as hell but dude can spit. That Seven 25 project had some dope production.

Vlad comes off as dumb in a lot of his interviews. I don’t know if it’s an act or if he’s that clueless about certain artists. He just a clown but interviews some people that no one else does so that’s dope. I just watched Large Professor and Sauce Money invterviews today.

Why would anyone sign to Meek? What artist has Meek put out?

Plus being around Meek isn't good for your health.

Some of y’all can’t read. Nobody said they’ve never heard of the geto boys. Mind playin tricks is one of my favorite songs.

Go back and read what I said...i said I didn’t realize willie d (who I only see nowadays talking on Instagram and Facebook) was in the group... I even joked on myself about it.

“Miseducation” :lol:

This is embarrassing

This is like claiming to like Tribe, but not knowing who anyone is besides Q-Tip. I'm sure in your head you think that's cool though :ohwell:

Mind playin tricks is one of his fav songs but he didn't know any members other than "the small dude". Waves a funny dude. :lol:

:smh:

Last edited:
When did I claim to be a geto boys fan :lol: dudes weird

You don't know about the biggest rap group from the town where you're from, yeah you're weird

Vlad comes off as dumb in a lot of his interviews. I don’t know if it’s an act or if he’s that clueless about certain artists. He just a clown but interviews some people that no one else does so that’s dope. I just watched Large Professor and Sauce Money invterviews today.

It's embarrassing he actually still tries to use this DJ title

I think the pitched up version is the official. I like the pitched down one, that's what I have in my Apple music.

LUV playlist stay growing :smokin

Implicate him in what way? That he tried raped her or that he tried to push up on her past her comfort zone?
Either or. I'm not putting anything past anybody but for we all know his actions may have had nothing to do with her sexually and more professionally or she even could of misinterpreted something. We dont know, the way he worded that tweet was just shocking though. Made it seem like it was a forgone conclusion that he tried to use his position to smash (which I think is illegal)

Back
Top Bottom