Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

But Cole Version FYE tho :pimp:

Top 5 project of the 2010s rightchea

It's straight cuz it's a R&B track and he made it his kwn thing.

Like look at this

Compared to this

My memory is coming back to me. I think it was that Born Sinner album where a few songs had me like why is Cole invoking the 90s so hard?

Land of the Snakes just sounds like a freestyle over Da Art of Storytellin :lol: And Cole is a talent especially compared to these weaker acts.

In 5-10 years dudes gonna feel some type of way when rappers start lifting Kanye singles wholesale.

Daddy O said LL Cool J used to write for MC Lyte . That ish messed me up , I used to have Lyte and Queen 1-2 in female emcees . I guess Cardi B ain't that bad

Daddy O said LL Cool J used to write for MC Lyte . That ish messed me up , I used to have Lyte and Queen 1-2 in female emcees . I guess Cardi B ain't that bad

LL wrote her verse on Self Destruction. I'm not sure about what else. I think her brother wrote for her also.

Also it's widely known Apache wrote for Latifah.

RIP

Man is the most fraudulent thing to ever touch rap and that's saying ALOT

If he's trying to act like having a dead beat is something you want to promote to act like you had some struggle, that's something he has to look in the mirror and live with.

I'm good on scarf hands

Dude is an opportunist

Cormega should catch him with a champagne bottle
it's a good book, lot of insight on the impact hip hop has had on the marketing world
a great jumping off point for research in that area...

Last edited:
Only Drake and his family know the truth about the relationship with his pop's but with Drake's history we know he's basically a pandering politician. He wants to be liked and accepted by everybody. He'll cover up and hide anything that might hurt his image to one side. Hiding ghostwriters, hiding a whole child and stripper baby mom's. He tip toes around saying anything of substance. Won't do interviews unless it's some UK or *** kissing folks. His credibility ain't good at all.

I mean where the **** do I really even start
I got kids that I'm leaving in the dark

Damn notifications smh.

Nobody arguing Ye before Nas? Seriously? :lol:

Where is King Push?

Last edited:
I don’t know why but TIs last minute Fab/Nicki adjustment made me chuckle.

This is the biggest laugh I got out of that list :rofl:
kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc

PeriodT ?‍♀️??????‍♂️

44056EFB-62CF-4B1A-BDD0-DA5DC2D2BF0C.gif

:rofl: :smokin those emojis

Looking at TIP’s list. I don’t think it’s even possible to do a GOAT list. That **** is all subjective. Whenever people ask me about that type of stuff, I tell them there’s just too much music out there to rank from best to worst. It all depends on my mood too. I’ll usually just list my top favorite artists.

Looking at TIP’s list. I don’t think it’s even possible to do a GOAT list. That **** is all subjective. Whenever people ask me about that type of stuff, I tell them there’s just too much music out there to rank from best to worst. It all depends on my mood too. I’ll usually just list my top favorite artists.

Plus who I like better might change based on the day.

But can we all agree that top four will be within this range and no order:

Tupac, Biggie, Hov, Nas

Music is subjective, however if you have set of criteria - you can get some kind of an agreement. For instance, artists with the biggest record sales in Hip Hop ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom