Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Dudes out here mad AF that 69 snitched but be listening to bitter dudes snitching on others under the mantra "podcast".

These MOFOs are no different from Hollywood unlock Jason Lee.

I was NEVER a fan of the Mexian Jeff Gordon.... so who the f**** you getting loud with? You mad cause he signed your titty with a bic pen, and it faded??? I was never a fan of the cross-dressing, rainbow haired, bottymon :lol: :rofl: :lol:

keeeeeeep cryingggggg

And speaking on TI having a podcast, I commend him for doing that.

One of the biggest criticisms I’ve had about Budden having the primary hip hop/rap-discussion podcast is the fact that he isn’t well versed on hip hop outside of the Tristate. He’s clueless on Down South and West Coast acts.

In TI’s defense, he’s deeply immersed in the Down South scene, and he has relationships with a ton of artists that his platform can give exposure to. I personally fast forward Joe’s segments on anyone from the South. He doesn’t come off as someone who cares enough about Southern acts to listen to their music. If he’s not listening with interest, I can’t take any of his critiques seriously. TI is an artist who’s had a ton of success and has built enough relationships to the point where I’d be interested in listening to what he has to say about the music industry and its current make-up of artists.

And speaking on TI having a podcast, I commend him for doing that.

One of the biggest criticisms I’ve had about Budden having the primary hip hop/rap-discussion podcast is the fact that he isn’t well versed on hip hop outside of the Tristate. He’s clueless on Down South and West Coast acts.

In TI’s defense, he’s deeply immersed in the Down South scene, and he has relationships with a ton of artists that his platform can give exposure to. I personally fast forward Joe’s segments on anyone from the South. He doesn’t come off as someone who cares enough about Southern acts to listen to their music. If he’s not listening with interest, I can’t take any of his critiques seriously. TI is an artist who’s had a ton of success and has built enough relationships to the point where I’d be interested in listening to what he has to say about the music industry and its current make-up of artists.
where his youtube vids of the full podcast though
i always only see clips

4’s on the maybach :lol::pimp:

Joint remind me of those Inspector Gadget/Batman/James Bond/ Speed Racer hubcap weapons to **** up ya tires in a car chase :lol:

TYRE+SHREDDER.gif

I’ll check out TI podcast but I don’t like listening to him for long periods of time.

Gillies is ok. Wallo ain’t funny and Dev is just cool

Joe’s **** still the best imo. Episode they dropped last Saturday go in they top 10 easily

Back
Top Bottom