Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

While I agree with this, I prefer a lot of the rappers themselves providing content like this vs people who have no connection to hip hop trying to speak on it and be gate keepers, people like YesJules who should have an ******** account instead of being a hip hop “influencer”

Not mad at all at the color commentator era of rap OG's.

Especially if it's gonna be all the 2000's dudes I grew up on. I'm just waiting on Kanye to do his inevitable foray :lol:

I was NEVER a fan of the Mexian Jeff Gordon.... so who the f**** you getting loud with? You mad cause he signed your titty with a bic pen, and it faded??? I was never a fan of the cross-dressing, rainbow haired, bottymon :lol: :rofl: :lol:

keeeeeeep cryingggggg
Why would I be mad? I'm not out here getting mad over these *****es? I mean that's a female tendency, hate on people they dont know .. but you already know that.

You the same dude that be ****ing with Yung Thug ... dude that super suspect ...

Mad a ***** that snitching to save his life in jail and make millions vices hating on the corner dude that's snitching because he got caught with 3 bags.

Dudes out here snitching on each other daily. Robbing their own set, setting up their peers or higher to get ahead. Is a doggy dog world and mofos out there live by no codes .... but the only code of snitching?

LoL

Come on son ....

Just watched that Cas interview & the way he was alluding to being blackballed by DJ's & clubs... Ebro talking about the juiced #'s etc etc that grainge kid is gonna have him featured up in no time smh

He'd make more money as an ambiguous socialite funded by Grainge that has a MTV show by summer of 2020 than trying to get back to where he was musically

I'd watch a show where he's just tryna shop and **** and he gotta dodge attempts on his life at the mall and **** :lol: on some diet scripted L&HH ****.

Musically he only gonna be able to eat off a certain type of audience that will move on the moment someone new comes out doing his schtick again and is the new hot reckless dude without the snitch label.

SMH though if all these rappers ****ting on him flip flop the moment he actually comes home and gets a little momentum. Clout is king in this industry smh.

This **** don't even look right they need to go ahead and say **** it and bring back 106/Rap City and just have all the IG thots and social media comedians host.

That would really make music lit again if that dynamic came back. They would have to switch it up to include social media in some way though. Like if you could vote through hashtags.

Sidenote: that Brittany Renner chick was looking goofy as **** tryna interview people at Rolling Loud though lol. One of them extra talking, she just like to hear her own voice *** *****es.

Decided to give the new Wale a chance, still early but the songs on here I like I like alot and the songs I dislike I ****ing hate. Bars still good though

Why would I be mad? I'm not out here getting mad over these *****es? I mean that's a female tendency, hate on people they dont know .. but you already know that.

You the same dude that be ****ing with Yung Thug ... dude that super suspect ...

Mad a ***** that snitching to save his life in jail and make millions vices hating on the corner dude that's snitching because he got caught with 3 bags.

Dudes out here snitching on each other daily. Robbing their own set, setting up their peers or higher to get ahead. Is a doggy dog world and mofos out there live by no codes .... but the only code of snitching?

LoL

Come on son ....

idiot... IDC about his snitching I WAS NEVER A FAN! :lol: :lol: :lol:

a) young Thug is a better artist than him. PERIOD.
b) I’m not homophobic and I personally bet that young thug is gay too. Again, no issues with it, just embrace it. Not hide it.

c) If it wasn’t for Young Thug, there wouldn’t be gender fluidity in rap, or room for effeminate artists, like Turncoat69

I’m HATING, but this dude put $30,000 on someone’s head? He’s the one HATING. His hating self wanted to kill someone.

IDGAF about this dude or his money. Ironically, he’s crying broke. Only reason he wanted out, was because the extortion was getting to costly. Now he’s broke himself. IDC if he makes money. I don’t care if he DIES either. I’ll never be a fan :lol:

This is the one. Sounds like it would be on "Another Mixtape About Nothing" :lol:

That Durk song is smooth too.

I gotta do a deep listen I skimmed thru it bc sometimes I can't do Wale when he talking to the ladies but he'd be smart to make that his bag/signature style.

Man I just pretty much lost touch with Wale.

I was a fan early, '05 and '06 Paint A Picture, Hate is the New Love, 100 Miles & Running, etc. It was cool at first he was a NTer, then it wasn't. He was aimless for a bit, switched the sound up and I was messing with his Mixtapes About Nothing and the album but after that he did kinda get overshadowed. And truthfully the insecurity is whack.

He's definitely established himself as a mainstream rapper success wise but he doesn't really get that recognition or has that presence of his peers and doesn't really choose his moments.

Shocked to hear two Casanova songs I actually like

Not a bunch of hollering on these, so I can mess with them. Diddy should give him the same advice he gave Busta as far as calming down on tracks. The rest of that album is booty though, just yelling over generic trendy sounding stuff that Dave East even passed on. Beats that could've been on Crash Talk.

Back
Top Bottom