Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

when someone say something like this, I chuckle “he has a million other songs where isn’t acting a fool”

his whole shtick is ACTING a fool. You can’t get mad when that’s how he presents himself :lol: :lol: :lol:

An overgrown a**** man acting like he got Tourette’s Syndrome.

GABBICH. OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He sucks

he try to beef with everybody because he feels like he should be on a certain level. Man, just get your coin and ****

I don’t disagree about his beefs or IG antics, but in terms of his actual songs, you’re simply wrong

I don’t disagree about his beefs or IG antics, but in terms of his actual songs, you’re simply wrong

he’s a loud, boisterous a*** dude who just started getting fresh and buying trendy gear. He’s the epitome of a brand *****. He thinks that and the jewels will get him acclaim and fanfare. But really and truly, be sucks

a dude like Maxo Kream, in his own city is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better.

That’s where I’m at with R&B now. It’s mostly pre-2000s only for me. All the R&B today sound just like trap music :lol:

Qft. It’s annoying at this point. :lol:

I do keep up with current acts like Miguel (the best rnb cat out today idc idc idc), Alina Baraz, Snoh Aalegra, and occasionally Weeknd (but that’s mostly his old stuff before he went pop :smh: )

Everything don’t need a reboot. Some stuff is already classic, just let it wallow in grace.

Plus, all these people want Worldstar/shade room gossip. People don’t GAF about these kids. Some people don’t even get tested for STDs and whatnot.

let teen summit live in infamy.........

ANANDA LEWIS was a n_ first TV crush.... fine a***

B0D50A38-D320-4891-8626-0C2DE082FE64.jpeg
Damn. This just took me back.

I gotta rewatch/skim the eps cuz I don't remwmber anyone's name really.

I do recall DSmoke from Inglewood.

Also

OLD MAN SAXON :rofl: :pimp:

I gotta rewatch/skim the eps cuz I don't remwmber anyone's name really.

I do recall DSmoke from Inglewood.

Also

OLD MAN SAXON :rofl: :pimp:
They should of let Old Man Saxon and Dsmoke go after that battle

Back
Top Bottom