Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

and homey called Jim Jones Game :smh:

16FBED6A-788A-49A1-BAD6-66EB5371943D.png

Anyone know why Onyx closed down?

Was at the flame last night and there was somewhat of a no-hands policy... wasn't like that at all at Onyx last year. Joint was slamming though and of course I was using hands.

What kind of ***** photoshops his *** to make it bigger?
What kind of ***** post a lil girl and pretends she's his?
Jim nowhere near Game when it comes to the weirdo ****.

there is no father to Jim Jones style...he's da Apex version of crazy Spanish harlem Barrio goons swag.

Was at the flame last night and there was somewhat of a no-hands policy... wasn't like that at all at Onyx last year. Joint was slamming though and of course I was using hands.
Would of had my **** broken down to singles and left right out to the front door. I'm just supposed to watch? The ****

I really try to tune out bull**** and just focus on the music but Game seem like someone whose not comfortable if their not being given attention by the masses. Whats crazy is their are others like that too but its normally for the benefit of their music, I think Game literally just wants some attention in any form or fashion regardless of his music. **** is weird

EDIT: He probably still wants that Jay verse

never been somewhere with a no hands policy but I feel like that **** don’t matter that much either way :lol:

Game a ****in weirdo and this comin from a Young Thug fan

They can’t eem get nude in Texas strip clubs. I went to one back in 2010. Being from Florida, I felt out of place. Strippers here leave all they juices on you. They come sit right on ya lap. Butt booty naked

They can’t eem get nude in Texas strip clubs. I went to one back in 2010. Being from Florida, I felt out of place. Strippers here leave all they juices on you. They come sit right on ya lap. Butt booty naked

Which strip club you go to? We def have all nude strip clubs.
I'm not a strip club guy, but I won't go unless it's all nude. :lol:

Which strip club you go to? We def have all nude strip clubs.
I'm not a strip club guy, but I won't go unless it's all nude. :lol:

It was in Houston. For my cousins bachelor party in 2010. Forgot the name of it. Maybe someone lied. I thought in Texas, full nudity was outlawed. I ain’t pay nothing anyway so, lol.

Hopefully working with Greselda has shown Kiss he don't need to do the trendy ***** to get recognized. His last few projects sound like he don't know what sound fits him.

They was supposed to be remodeling/renovating months ago, _’s ain’t heard **** since :lol: :smh:

Strippers didn't wanna get naked for grimey ???

Should've told em your cousins are scammers, bet they'd skin out for you

Back
Top Bottom