Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:.......

PRIME Lil Bibby and LA Capone (Rip) and Lil Herb/some G-Herbo. Gone somewhere
yeah, you gotta throw the word prime in there because..?
like I said, right now in this day and time bk > Chicago drill.
uk drill > Chicago drill.

gone head on fonem and hold that.

Pop Smoke sound sounds nothing like Zaytoven. What are you talking about? And WSG is getting extremely repetitive at this point. He needs to change it up.
obviously you don't really listen to Griselda for you to say that, so..

because there's a clear different in production choice in hwh7 (all samples), flygod is an awesome god (weirdo abstract production IMO), wwcd (no samples).
clear flow switches (kool g/chef dreads)
etc.

At first I thought pop smoke was trash but now I’m with it

Woo back baby :smokin :smokin

edit: good timing for me to post that, I haven’t checked in here in like a week+ and randomly came to post that without knowing the whole page was about him

Last edited:
Gotta tag Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius every time Logic brought up let yo know they talking bout his mans from round the way :lol: :pimp:

giphy.gif

but if they did, benny and Conway have a few of those type of joints.
those def get no play in the whip.

Fabo the real turn up king, always live...Reminds me of the old ATL days in Pool Palace, Atrium, Libra or partying at the undergound :pimp: ...The biddies still out but its a whole different vibe now

Motions in the underground. Club Chandon. Obsessions on the East side....Mansion Elan, Club Miami, even ratchet *** Figure 8, Prime Time&.....when the Club, was....”the club”

1C926083-6192-4585-8419-A31C63789B0F.gif

Motions in the underground. Club Chandon. Obsessions on the East side....Mansion Elan, Club Miami, even ratchet *** Figure 8, Prime Time&.....when the Club, was....”the club”

What changed? Y’all grew and do the same s*** at brunch now...... and “day parties” aka brunch again

Yall wasn't in 112, Vision, Gentleman Club, Kaya, Gold Club, Riviera, Velvet Room...

When Buckhead as a whole was club scene - I used to stay in Uranus

Those were the times.

Chocolate City. Primetime. Peacok.

They wasnt lying when they said all the clubs used to be in the trenches, got damn at where some of these spots you named were located :lol: ...Good times wo, wild memories...Used to be in Primetime solo sometimes, only cat in the club with a shirt under 3x and Nike Boots putting in work :lol:

Grine Grine I caught the velvet room at the tail end, back when the ho's in there seemed "grown" to me since I was a youngin :lol: ...That and Studio 72 where i used to throw a fresh Polo on and 2 step

Does he? He makes niche music for a certain audience that wants to hear that music. I can assure you nobody that enjoys listening to WSG is saying to themselves “man he need to link w/ metro boomin and use a double time flow”.
I no I’m not saying that, his voice and flow is are his biggest appeals to me. Idea wise and lyrically he seems to have been halfassing it lately. Saying a lot, and a lot of nothing. And it’s becoming more apparent as Benny just keeps getting nicer w/ his words and the pictures he paints. I’m also someone who likes stories which is why I view Too Short prior to his first retirement a top 10 rapper.

What changed? Y’all grew and do the same s*** at brunch now...... and “day parties” aka brunch again

A lot changed. Actual club spaces aren’t really popping like that anymore. Lounges, bars etc took over. Day Parties/Brunches. Bottle service etc.

And I’m kinda glad. Way more options to turn up and have some fun than a few super clubs that be doing never get in Free lines, $20 cut and $40 vip lines.

A lot changed. Actual club spaces aren’t really popping like that anymore. Lounges, bars etc took over. Day Parties/Brunches. Bottle service etc.

And I’m kinda glad. Way more options to turn up and have some fun than a few super clubs that be doing never get in Free lines, $20 cut and $40 vip lines.

Not only that, the city was already working on the gentrification. Just how they shut down Buckhead then Underground, etc. A lot of the club scene got shut down due to the real estate deals.

Back
Top Bottom