Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1s, 3s,8s etc....Kanye, Kudi def helped boost popularity. Wale did what he did with foams and other exclusive Nike’s. I smh my head that it’s Travis Scott and Drake who get the sig’s. Always said...Wale has a legit point about doing **** first, and not getting his roses (Afrobeat, sneaker culture, etc).

A$AP also brought back AF1 being slick. They really lost their luster towards the end of the 00s.

Exactly. I like Travis though. Wale, Trav and ASAP. Drake has dope items but he just corny. I hate everything about dude.

Meek? I need info on this?

Meek is lifestyle aesthetic goals for street rappers and scammers. Meek Mill brought to IG a certain look...mixing slim and slick designer together...but not in an ASAP or Kanye way. A more traditional way. Slim Lo Tees...designer jeans and designer sneakers with Presidential Rollies and these type of chains.

D7E70B1A-A7C6-401D-9210-3528922266E3.jpeg
6C809D80-1ADB-44EA-904B-06CB5F5FF7FE.jpeg

That first DC chain has been done about 50x over by every street rapper once they finally make it.

Idk man

Migos had the whole hood wearing those pleather “Versace” sweatsuits/short sets :lol:

my boy just pulled one of them out the back of his closet with disgust while moving the other day :rofl:

edit: spiked red bottoms too :lol:

snapbacks #SWAG Ti$A OBEY box logo era and the leather power ranger pharaoh sweatsuit Era the new throwback jersey era lol

Damn I disrespectful didn’t mention Cudi and Wale. They were like the proto’s to the ppl into that type of stuff in my age. Wale made sneakers not just Jordan’s cool. I use to go only Celebrity Sneaker Stalker everyday to she what Cudi was wearing and what shoe Wale had on. You can really see that Cudi influence in Travis it’s dope how he put his spin on it.

I used to check celebrity sneaker stalker weekly lol

that moment is definitely whY all celebrities started dressing the same lol

Back
Top Bottom