Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1593483543193.png

Son I remember the Dusty *** hood ****** doin the most wearing they Gucci and Ferragamo belts around they head when I was in high school :rofl: :rofl:

everyone corny on SM

Nah, a lot of rappers just use it to promote their ****, chill and mild interaction

Styles uses social media, he's had his moments, but comes off like the elder wise MC. Even with the Troy Ave **** over Capital Steez, he tried to school the dummy.

Nore for the most part also. Fat Joe.

There he goes again with I'm not tough

Someone approaches him, he's going to say I'm just a blogger. I was just playing around?
I think Ak has put himself in such a position to where most people wouldn’t even see it being worth approaching him

He knows his day is coming.

He doesn't though.

He would have toned it down. Especially after what happen to his butt buddy who thought everything was a game. That dude can't even protect himself. Hell, he was cool with XXX also. Dudes gotten worse the longer he's been allowed to exist.

Everyone else knows the end result of this besides him.

In the 90's it would have been done a long time ago.

And you would think he would worry about some of these rappers fans.

Virgil deleted his post I guess they changing the cover :lol: :smh:

Has anyone had a worse quarantine?

Dude should have just said, I'm too busy at the moment instead of putting out that lazy effort. I would look at that funny if some guy was trying to get me to buy that on the street. You didn't want to pay anyone and learned how to photoshop an hour before you put that together?

Back
Top Bottom