Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

These ****** don’t care :lol: they going where the bag at. Quavo gonna be in the studio with post next week if the bag right. I been trynna get white rappers out the paint since the beginning and will always feel this way.

tenor.gif

I actually saw the pod he's talking about and I was caught off guard how Joe was so aggressively dismissing Logic being black in how he referred to him.

Joe even clarified in another episode what he said about Logic retiring and how he feels about his music but was still flippant about him being black by saying he's white.

You would think he was talking about Macklemore.

Logic gotta chill. I do respect his pen and how he studied the game. He could’ve been another Post Malone. But he’s def not organic. Always saw him as a Great Value fusion of Kendrick, Drake, and Cole. He needs to take criticism and move along.

So Post Malone went MAGA and is a anti masker. These dudes we let in to our culture are exposing themselves. Let's see if black artist keep working with JW Lucas.
It ain’t gone ever stop. A lot of these black teens, 20s and 30s something’s subscribe to the Jonathan Isaacs logic. They gone let any and everyone in the culture, especially if it’s about money
Post Malone been a clown from day one, no clue how black artists work with him.

It's almost always the white dudes who "wanna be down" that turn out to be the redhats.

I went to school with a few.

The whole concept of a “White iverson” is ridiculous bc Ai was/is the antithesis of everything it is to be white.

white iverson doesn’t exist.

You can clearly tell somebody advised him to study (in a surface way) rap by binging YouTube and white Iverson is what he came up with.

Back
Top Bottom